Was there a positive spin on Metabolic?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very dark clouds visible on the horizon

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOLY MACKEREL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

especially if revenues continue to miss market expectations

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's life treating you ? Not too good right ....Where's the Vpak numbers in Englewood ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miles is not happy, stock declined by -16% over the last 16 months

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Abbvie up from IPO of $34 isnt that a 90% gain ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are so safe we even get to promote a lame and dated NHANES reprint, that says next to nothing. Some DM in Texas in a feeble attempt for attention has now convinced the West that we need to use the POS.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

serious? I enjoyed the equally boring Colorado study, as did my completely engaged doctors. I was so able to Coast to Coast everyone of them. I am waiting for the Yay Yous to come flowing in from the self promotion I took when I took my DM Coast to Coast on every email.
    My teammates throughout Orange County loved my stories too. So much so that KristMac said she didn't have time to yell at her Nanny, or regale us with stories of the cat her husband saved from a tree.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are pretty much bullet proof. The revenue we generate exceeds our "expense". Therefore, RELAX.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! If we disappeared our revenue would improve. We are just pains in the ass to these offices. Period.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miles is really pissed, markets bringing in YUGE gains and Abbvie falls -17% over the last months

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

little Stevie Tindall shouldn't throw out bullshit...absolutely the worst director I have worked under in over twenty years. And my DM was a jackass with too many closed brain injuries from playing pro football. Talk about arrested adolescence....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got $110

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, that's our job, like it or not. Our demise has been predicted for years and yet........RELAX. We are good for the long range, out of sight out of mind, is the principle reason we are OK. WE ARE GOOOOOOOD.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don and Hynd Rocks. Solvay pros under Dons direction showed Ex Cardio slackers how it's done.Met is the easiest job at Abbvie. You guys hump your ass off and try to meet your numbers and get PIPd while we sit back and laugh at you all struggle. We do nothing and are protected and make 150k to your 90k. We got millions in Solvay stock and we own Abbvie

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL the biggest suckers of all time was anyone who left Met and went to HCV. They took Rickys inflated HCV projection rate bait hook line and sinker. Too bad they can NEVER come back to Met

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait...what? Ricky sold someone an inflated bill of goods? I know he is our leader, but do not trust this man...at all. His whole life is built on one lie after another, he should be in politics.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Gonzo who has no college degree OUTSMARTED college grads ? Just goes to show the stupidity of college grads today. Rickys old school smarts shows why hes one of the highest paid CEOs in Pharma and doesnt hold need a degree.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ohh yea.....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miles ? Wow .....you can even distinguish between Abbott Labs and Abbvie Inc.CEO which proves you are a clueless troll who roams/trolls 10 boards because Political board is boring. Whadda POS Old Jackass you are. Eat your " Veggies" and you can start with your partners Cucumber. OMG the Left Coast is soooo sickening it ain't even FUNNI