Was there a positive spin on Metabolic?

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BTW keep gargling with Rogaine Elson and keep that throat all furry Hah Hah You old pervert !!!,

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PERSPECTIVE: this post from 2/2015. Moral of the story: MET is here to stay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please delete this post

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please keep Moraes...he's a douche.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

could she ask any stupider questions than the ones in yesterday's teleconference?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it's nearly 2017 and we are still here in Met and turning a good profit with a 60 year old drug and Androgel. And the projection is good through 2018. So how much HCV shit have you douchebags sold yet? And Duopa? Is there even one patient yet? Some of us don't live in a doom and gloom world and enjoy what we are doing. Do I have a blockbuster? No, but I also do not have to accomplish multiple dinner programs each week, have a management wiz kid telling how to accomplish every step.

So suck it, I make as much as you do, have a work life balance and enjoy by nearly stress free life.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My are you such a pillar of success - - - trust me, your day of reckoning is coming. Why have a sales force for the met products? Sales would probably be better if we just dump the sales force and provide sampling only via eMail requests.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally Agree! You don't sell Synthroid or Androgel! It is simply a samples game.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, what part of, STRESS FREE, don't you get?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duopa...how much staff time and money have we sunk into this product? Seriously, is it ever going to bring back anything??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and Androgel and Synthroid are still pulling in over a billion smackers....what has HCV and Duopa netted yet?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My job is so easy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know....we all know. Enjoy!

Duopa probably has not recovered the COGS, for those who know what that is. HCV is a 5th street hooker getting the Rick James, daily. Company is still investing, so, let's give the benefit of the doubt.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5th Street Duopa...I'm Rick James!
    [​IMG]

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact they are still here, makes it look like the company is preparing to acquire a product which will extend the met portfolio. They may in fact need the reps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ita been said before, MET is not an investment. But, I like to think their people are.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Haters, 2016 is almost over and once again you are incorrect, we are still here and continue to fly under the radar. LONG LIVE MET!!!!!!!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

-time to start Christmas parties.....