Watch: In never-before-seen video, Purdue’s Richard Sackler defends OxyContin marketing

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by anonymous, Aug 27, 2019 at 2:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HAHAHA - He was such a B--- buster. He would send out some huge memo and somewhere in the middle of page 30, he would write "if you have read this far, please call the following number ....."

He would know who read/did not read his crap.

He is either playing dumb, or is losing his abilities. One is criminal, the other is just sad

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an absolute tool this guy is!! Does he think America's citizens are foolish enough to believe he doesn't know: when he was a director at Purdue Pharma, what the sales numbers were, etc. Etc.

It's absolutely preposterous to hear him say that he wasn't aware Purdue reps were saying there was less abuse potential with Oxy. Every single day, numerous times per day, reps were instructed to utilize the statement from the Oxy PDB: Delayed absorption, as is provided by Oxycontin, is believed to reduce the abuse liability of the drug.

He has been in control of so many people's lives for so long, I believe he thinks he's smarter than everyone else and he's deluded himself into thinking that everyone will believe him when he states "I don't know." Give me a frigging break.

I hope he's held accountable at some point for the innumerable lives he's ruined. All in the name of the greed.

His hubris is astonishing!!!!!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Extremely well said!