Watch Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly Tonight 6pm ET on NBC

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 4, 2017 at 5:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out now if you still can! Just spoke to one of my former teammates I worked with last year and they are having one heck of a time even getting a phone interview.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is the best thing that ever happened to me. Culture is laid back, no micro managing and excellent compensation and plan bonus. Managers are understanding of employee needs and nurture us to perfection. Don't believe these folks who obviously aren't employed and posting all day.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, I very much work here and none of this is true. You must be the new HR person. Welcome to INSYS!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The "best thing that ever happened to you?". My sincere sympathy because you must have had on hell of a childhood. Check out your mental health benefits and then seriously consider using them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I must agree on this. I plan on having a long career here. I keep ridding the dead weight and RMs love me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is ALL disgusting!!! I'm embarrassed. What a shame and disgrace to humanity. BecauS people are WEAK and give into evil multitudes of people will suffer! Rise up leaders of the generation to come ✌️

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know how I know your full of sh**? There is no such title as an RM at INSYS. Try again. Also, might I had recommend trying on anything in the shade orange. Your gonna need it for your long term career plans at this place!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep up the good work. It helps top performers like me who some day may consider climbing the ladder into management position.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything is falling into place exactly how Executive Management wants with the upcoming syndros launch fast approaching. All these naïve sales newbies walking around like insys is the best company to ever exist and preaching about all the good they and the company is doing for these cancer patients. Jesus Christ it's laughable! Pretending all the illegal activity didn't happen doesn't right wrongs! Doctors are in jail, reps are facing the same fate and innocent patients are DEAD! All bc this is what INSYS wanted!!!! Stop pulling the "we didn't know" card anymore! I can only recall, I don't know... about 25+ one off calls a day about how my "numbers" were never good enough, I needed 1 new patient a day or I'd be written up or why all of my top doctors patients that were on Norco or Percocet regardless of diagnosis weren't on Subsys. Word on the street is after the Megyn Kelly report, doctors have finally had enough and are telling SSP's they are no longer welcome back and all patients currently on therapy are being pulled off immediately. Anyone who has the balls to ask why... I suggest you do some serious soul searching, better yet... ask your local RSD and wait for the stupid answer along with the stupid look on there face!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing guy above, this is your 25th post today. We are employed, You're obviously not.
    Keep us laughing, it's hilliarious. All mad and frustrated huh ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 60 minutes rerun got higher ratings "MeAgain" Kelly is history and Putin made a fool out of her !!!!!!
    I LOVE IT

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? Top performer? Doing what? There's nothing to sell that anyone wants to buy.
    Long career? Let me make it easy for you to understand. You don't have a career if Insys is on your resume.
    You are about to become a cautionary tale. Climbing the ladder...maybe to get out before the place burns down. (probably to collect the insurance)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What territory are you in ? You sound like a mover and shaker. Email me

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree ! This may be a short-lived gig for Megyn. What's your point ? Don't worry only several million people saw the Insys piece? What the hell is in the Kool-Aid over there? Or to put it another way, What instrument did you play on the Titanic? (I LOVE IT TOO)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it getting harder and harder for you to tell people "it never happened" when the names and faces of those involved are all over the news constantly - and now have appeared in an NBC segment seen by millions of people all over the country.