Wave 2 offers

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by anonymous, Oct 30, 2020 at 10:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The butt trust troll is too dumb to know how dumb she truly is. No way she works here. Only in her dreams.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh shit, the FDA has spoken. It’s going to be a rough year for those of you not in the MS Division. 3rd or 4th choices don’t look good competing for a new job during a pandemic. Hope you saved well and like COBRA insurance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotcha so you’re the anonymous golden boy making bank and in a great gig while all others are out of work and beneath you. You keep believing that Mr Over Compensating for being a total loser.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare you. I was the top choice, super rep in the entire world. I was fired from last job, but was NOT desperate. This thread makes me angry.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop replying to your own posts dummy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What if the patient already has a really big head?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's become awfully quiet on these boards..... Methinks something is afoot....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazing how quiet it gets when you stop responding to yourself. Lmao

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When will the restructuring downsizing be announced ??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next Thursday @ 3pm EST

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re pathetic and attention starved.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmmmm. The FDA hasn't said shit.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did wave 1 or wave 2 have better looking babes? Virtual training will suck not being able to score tail at launch meeting.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Being a married fella, I haven’t gotten a good BJ since our last live meeting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like March 7th will be the deciding day

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Literally everybody knows this.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well now, aren't you a disgusting little fuck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn son what rock have you been living under? Better use some butt paste to moisten yourself up little fella.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I see this thread has reached an all-time low. Disgusting to think we work with such immature people among us. How you people get these jobs is incomprehensible. Approval at best is a 50/50 shot. If you don't have a job, then no one would blame someone for taking the job. If you do have a job, best to stay where you are. Period.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks captain obvious. You’ve really been in the zone with your last couple of posts.