Wave 2 on its way

Discussion in 'Kadmon Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2014 at 7:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kadmonians BEWARE....Santa KM has loaded your stockings with some coals this holiday season and is getting ready to drop the second shoe in a few weeks. He's making a list and not-checking it twice and getting ready to move his favorites into RAM positions to protect them and hang everyone else out to dry!!! if you have been job hunting since September, it may be time to take control.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such a joke that KM would even be in that position!!! It is so laughable and sad all at the same time! Granted that the company is going no where so I guess that makes him the Captain of the sinking ship.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no surprise considering how our TRx volume has declined and they can't get any new products to generate revenue. also, doesn't help that there are a few lawsuits coming out because of the bus rules, salary equity, and sexual harassment. good news is that there are jobs out there if you are flexible and open to new opportunities.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so will we get a severance deal? I hate this place.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows but why risk it by waiting?? Be in charge of your own fate rather than leaving it to chance. The last wave got only 2 weeks. Anything less than 3 months is horrible!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im too lazy to look and too old. im just going to keep my head down and collect checkes.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see you have a posting on indeed. How did the position become available?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was for NYC

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would they fill the territory only weeks before layoffs? Good planning!