Way to go Uncle NO

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2019 at 6:59 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. Paying 1.2 mil to Cohen to.find out White House stance on healthcare wasnt against any law. It was stupid because Cohen played them and couldn't deliver.
    2. Data manipulation happened before we bought them.
    3. Kickbacks to drs for speaker programs that never happened...was 10 yrs ago. And sounds way worse then it was.
    4. Bribes in China happen all the time that's China culture.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why aren't other big pharma companies getting caught with the same issues if this is status quo? Because it's not. Novartis is a fraud company. Period. Data manipulation is still happening in US...ask the field force. Just because you have deep pockets doesn't me as n you are exempt from wrong doing.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

manipulating sales data vs drug development data are completely different. Pretty much every large pharmaceutical company are on some sort of CIA. Pretty standard. If you feel that negative about Novartis and ethics why don’t you leave? Life is way to short to be unhappy with work.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love "the other kids are doing it" rationale to the CIA. So I guess that makes it right. Must be a high paid exec or kool aid drinking RD or ABL on the other end here. Ppl are leaving my friend. Look at the job postings for nvs

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people are only leaving cardio because it’s primary care. Oncology immunology and neuro full.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. People are leaving due to a toxic work environment. And the corruption makes it easier. Look for a mass exodus especially in CV over the next year to year and a half. Novartis is losing its best now and in the near future.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hate to burst your bubble but our best isn’t in cardio....not even close. Not from reps, managers, marketing...all the way up. If I was in cardio I would leave or get out too. Lots of incompetence throughout that division and Victor knows this.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true.