Wayne

Discussion in 'Advogent' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2008 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going down .... glub...glub...glub... what a shame.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Wayne shut down yet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I just heard from on the inside that things are booming there! Looks like they are finally making progress. Nice job all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does "booming" mean anything more then we have picked up a new single client?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do I detect some sarcasm?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course not! We are running at peak efficiency operations "wise" with Michelle UnWise at the helm in Wayne. Of course, there is not much to do, but whatever we are doing we are doing it well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard from someone who works on the inside that they all took 10% pay cuts in order to save themselves from getting laid off. How can this company still be alive and doing well if everyone is now doing it for far less of a salary? I also heard that there isn't much going on and that they are certainly not hiring anyone.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, business is booming. Watch it go "BOOM"

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the acct directors left in Wayne? Any of them still there?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no account directors left in Wayne. Everything is handled out of the Piscataway office. It is a ghost town with the unwise, scary ghost in charge. It is a joke to walk the halls

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm surprised Wayne is still open. They have to be closing that office sometime.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I heard we owe the landlord above market rent through 2012. I guess they could save a couple dollars on electricity if they closed the building down.

But having 2 buildings gives our absolutely worthless management a place to hide. And hide they should. They are embarrassing!!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is their still a Pubs team at Wayne? Is Wyeth still a client?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Pub's group is still headquartered in Wayne. The group is doing well and the Wyeth team is great. In addition to Wyeth the group still does alot of work with companies including Baxter, Ortho, Shire and some new clients.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its good to hear they are doing well. I thought they were tanking.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yea. We are planning on getting all of the pubs business for Pfizer, Merck, BMS, AZ, Genentech, Amgen, Novo Nordisk, and Abbott sometime really soon with our superior sales staff. In fact every single Pharma, both big and small as well as every single biotech company will be using us and no one else. Every employee will get back our 10% salary cut with a 50% salary increase. Then there is a bridge in Brooklyn and a building in Wayne that we are going to sell.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know if you are a "company" employee or just a disgruntled orphan from the competition, but your sarcasm is not helping the situation. I agree that our company is "lacking" in salesmen and that we are way over the top with the same old guard management still doing things the same ole way expecting different results. Somethings have changed and gotten better, some things have gotten more frustrating and somethings have not changed at all. Take a look at the "street" and tell me what you see! The competition is just as bad or even worse....The Pharma industry is in turmoil right now with just a handful of new drugs, or even worse, drugs that still can be used that won't kill or maim you! Worse yet is the generic future of most of the patent drugs and the future of medical education meetings. "If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem"
    One last thing, if you are not an employee then go vent your spleen on your own board, the rest of us are really trying to turn this ship around and make it work!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's good that the pubs group is doing well, seeing as how they have to float the rest of the company!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical management BS. To answer your question, I am an employee and have been for a number of years and this is the only board that I can vent on. While the pharma industry is in "turmoil" now, there are dozens of companies that do what we do and are doing it well, making a profit and not having employees take a salary cut. Be honest and YOU look around and tell me what you see. A shrinking company, no new clients, a company losing clients and business to others. We also have not adapted to the changing Pharma climate while others have (blame senior management) Come on, this "ship" will never turn around and is sinking while the employees are on the life boats. Most of us are looking for other jobs and the only reason why we are still here is the economy and the lack of other jobs available. When the economy picks up again and others start hiring, my prediction is that we will loose at least 1/2 of the current employees.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too, am not management and I have been here for a very long time. There comes a time when what you are doing becomes a cancer and starts eating away at you. It is then time to make the decision to do something about it. I agree with you that we still have the same old management doing things the same old way expecting different results. There are a myriad of meetings out there that we could be doing if we opted to diversify our client base. Management does not want to hear our sad lament, nor our suggestions. The only tool in our aresenal is how we react to things..........that's all we have, or we need to move on. I for one don't think the time is right yet. Do you honestly believe that we are unique in our suffering within our industry? Take a close look at the former employees who jumped ship when they thought that we were going under, only to find themselves marooned under worse circumstances. Follow what you heart tells you to do, and leave the anger behind if you should leave. Best of luck.