Ways to retain your top talent

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2011 at 1:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much money does Tom Falk and Joanne Bauer need?? They have cashed in millions on stock options yet us poor chumps in the field get barely a crumb. This is why the medical device sector is so messed up, they don't give the top performers stock options to incentivize them to grow the net worth of the company. Thank God, I am out of here with a company that has an employee stock plan for everyone not just the royalty!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joanne and crew have done so much for this company. Just sit back and let it slowly dry up. What a joke... My manager did his normal 1/2 day got home so he can be there for his kids because his wife travels. Or says he has to go because he has a conf call. Not that I mind I do not need him. Especially because he has no idea how our products work.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers should get their hands dirty and so in service with the reps. The dip sticks they hire from the outside have no idea how to motivate the reps by working along with them in the field. Prime example is Vince Galloway who spends more time behind his office desk he should have splinters up his ass.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes sense also CL that works for him.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep I agree with that one.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How would you know what Vince's job entails for you to make judgement on what he does?
    You really need to get a life and stop being the coward that you are talking shit about others.
    Be a man and if you have anything to say why don't you say straight to his face.
    TROLL.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares and you know you cannot approach anyone without some type retaliation at kc.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or
    Vince's job is to sit behind his desk at least four days a week making up spreadsheets and factoids. The other day he is a the gym working on his buff. In additon he needs to pick his kid up from school everyday. Vince does not work in the field with the reps, learn the products or help with inservices. If you think he is killing himself with his job, how come he has never met or exceeded his qouta or made one Club One Trip??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones...c'mon people...show a bit of professionalism & maturity here...Im not on anyones side of this...just sayin...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh ok the only people that work are sales people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because he has assholes like you that don't hit their number!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit, it's my fault again.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is not worth working for to many problems.. I am out you can not trust anyone especially management. What a shame