WCV positions moving forward

Discussion in 'BSN Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 3, 2019 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Howdy folks, this week on how the essity turns: we have to study and complete these wound care modulars. Then we have to take a test at a center where you are monitored!!!!!!!!! And if we don’t pass the 1st time we have to pay for it out of our own pocket!!!!!!! I’m told the class is a total of 1k! That’s 1/4 of my dam base salary! And if we fail a second time we lose our job!!! All this after having to reinterview for our jobs again against our counterparts. WTF!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yo, yo, yo! Lots of ortho reps about to be exposed!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! Everyone is moving around to different managers and I have to interview for my position!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the person no longer with the company

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake News! I’m still employed with the company. My regional mgr told me the whole breakdown. 12 huge regions with 12 reps to each region. Also, we have already been assigned to what channel we are selling into. Most of the current regions have been completely changed and almost everyone will be reporting to different managers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your RBM is blowing smoke

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My person is correct... kind of. My RBM told me 10 regions. We have already been assigned as to what we are selling and yes there is a lot of movement. Not one region is the same and mostly everyone is under a different RBM.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pillow talk?