We are coming after you in Atlanta !

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2014 at 11:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really?

Is that word the extent of your gen X vocabulary. Maybe you should take up reading the paper and expand your verbal, psychosocial skills. It would do you some good, i.q. below room temperature.

With your limited mental capacity, you apparently never learned from your ipad that generalizing and making insulting statements say more about what a jerk you are and less about newspaper or non E book/ipad/ stupid phone readers.

Lots of people STILL read the paper, books and more and will continue to do so. I seriously doubt that you know or care about the fact that those who do, STILL score higher on all sort of proficiency tests. Stick that up your self righteous little a hole.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you spent half as much time focusing on your job, as you do on here and following rumors about and from others, you might actually accomplish something.

Duh.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about this angry idiot!!! Who cares if it came from the paper, Internet, iPhone/iPad-it was approved, you asshole!! So, you look like a complete idiot for posting you comment about "grandpa", who know his/her shit and the market!!!! Oh, I'm sorry, your working on your GED and learning to read-research is an advanced class!!! WHF!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about trying to divert the topic? Snakes a slitherin all around you and comin up your driveway soon. Sales force trimming, not Christmas tree trimming time and no stocking stuffers coming either. Better save up the pesos, chupa chup. Unemployment don't pay so much, amigo.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview with Quintiles as I am tired of the b.s. that occurs here. My drs will follow and when Bunavail has a 50% share we will see who is laughing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, pal. Are you fucking high!?!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. I'm high on Suboxone.

Suboxone + 1 Xanax bar = fucking awesome

The old painkiller pill mills were all shut down, then they opened up the new Suboxone pill mills in the same buildings.

Same shit, different day.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on in Atlanta between BDSI & RBP?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AM's gone to work for BDSI? Just guessing....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes AMs long gone and so who will you dredge up next to deflect the attention away from yourself, onto? You are running out of scapegoats, so you better have a plan C,D, and E, dung heap.