We are dead terrible launch

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2018 at 1:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The launch is not meeting the forecast. I'm inside the marketing department. Get your resumes ready. The launch isn't close in any way to our forecast. Start looking for new jobs, layoffs coming soon.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s going wrong with the launch?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if you’re not inside marketing it is apparent that it is not going as forecasted. We can’t help that our pharm d friends are not running coupons and switching our script.

From each week going forward you will hear of reps leaving due to the fact that they found a better opportunity out there.

Sorry to the reps that already have plans. That’s disgraceful that it would happen so quickly. Didn’t HO say we’d be in the red for 2 years as we’re trying to get this off of the ground?

It’s sad that our entire sales force wants to leave.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the honest feedback, usually just get BS from washed up disgruntled reps. If that is the case I will pursue this.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Goals are normally adjusted based on each territories performance on a quarterly basis. Some geographies have a higher Medicaid population than others. The fact that HO decided to skyrocket everybody’s goals without regard to demographics, performance or coverage is the reason why people are looking to leave. The company already has Q4 goals and they are even higher than Q3. We want to make money, and the simple fact is that the majority of the reps working their territories won’t get a bonus for the next 6 months. It is disappointing that this is happening so soon, but Lupin screwed us all.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exhausting. Ive given it my all but we just have zero support and zero leadership. Peace out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What support do you need? What is needed to make this product a success?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Already did!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were warned about this company. You should have listened!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to Pharma will happen to us and soon. The goals are made to disengage us and send us looking for other opportunities. The writing is on the wall and its time to admit that we were scammed.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what good would it be to make everyone want to leave? You are an idiot

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean did you think this product was going to do well?Putting freakin medicine in apple sauce??What a joke

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello...McFly???...Trust me when I say this company does not want to pay severance packages. It's called incentivizing you to kindly exit before the RIFF. C'mon man...You're better than that!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lupin can easily afford severence packages. What we can’t afford is bottom of the barrel lower ranked
    slouches that drag us down and then come on here and cry wolf.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. Nothing but the best of the best left at Lupin. We are truly special!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JPMorgan meeting starts tonight. Your WH division is being shopped around. Better start looking for a new job.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS. Prove it

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come to the JPM meeting. It's on a number of scheduled meetings. You are clueless.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post a screen shot shit stirrer