WE ARE DOOMED!

Discussion in 'MannKind' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2018 at 1:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No raises this year! No CDEs! Reps are being fired to save money! Pat, Nazzi and the rest of the incompetent astelles A Holes are costing the company significantly more than the reps that were fired without cause. The sales goals are ridiculous! Most reps will not get paid incentive again! You just can't make up a number and say it is the new goal you idiots! First quarter sales are down significantly - oh - just raised the goals - that should fix it! Are we really being asked to increased sales by 50% in the second quarter? We have been flat for 4 years you idiots! Pull us out of the field while sales are down to go through some lame training - that made sense! How much did that cost?! You treat us like dirt but obviously have forgotten that most of us are company stock holders. For many of us this is the fourth relaunch of afrezza! First sanofi was blamed for the failure of afrezza, then publicis was blamed, now we have been blamed! Will the astellas A Holes be held accountable when the second quarter is a total failure?! It's time for the board of directors to drain the swamp and put competent people in place! Until that time I will be shorting my company stock!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately all true. This will be the last time that I will participate in the company stock purchase program. I can no longer support a company that doesn't support it's sales reps!