We got competition....

Discussion in 'Neurocrine' started by anonymous, Aug 30, 2017 at 5:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winter is here!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Winter is here. But we might have to wait till 2019 for the 8th and final season of Game of Thrones. Bummer.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Teva held a national broadcast last night for their new drug. Is anyone else feeling the heat from the manager? Teva is already dominating us on coverage.....this can't be good!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva is preferred on Tricare already!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva is already smacking your ass harder than the DOJ is about to do to one of your directors. More in one month than you losers had in 4 months

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life! You don't even work here and you are straight up our ass. You were probably one of the hiring rejects.
    Yeah, we're the losers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long until our managers realize that every doctor we are seeing is already writing our competitors product? Some mind you that wrote Ingrezza first but we couldn't deliver this bullshit

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doctors are writing Austedo because we can get it to them in a few days. They cannot get your product. I let them know that it is what's to be expected with a start company that has very little infrastructure.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You might want to consider stopping the black box warning bs you keep feeding your docs because Teva has proven you a liar over it. They do not have a black box warning for anything with their TD drug and the docs are not appreciating being lied to about it. That lie has already been put away. The clean drug bs is just that, a bunch of bs that cannot be proven and that has been put away too. The FDA needs to be informed of the clean drug talking points you guys keep telling your docs. Easy to prove because you are all saying it. The docs ask about it and admit that you are saying it. Keep bashing the competition instead of selling your product and you will completely destroy all credibility.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummmm. Teva Rep, look at your own PI. It clearly states “Austedo Can increase the risk of depression....” !!!! Plain and simple! Ingrezza has no such wording! Austedo also has contraindications, dosed multiple times a day, must be taken with food... C’mon! Y’all are second class!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe a Teva rep knows more about their product than Neurocrine. Keep talking about a black box warning. Please do. Neurocrine has already made themselves out to be liars to the doctors. They know Austedo TD has no such black box warning and they have it from credible sources. Also your "cleaner drug" claims are being looked at, so keep talking that up too.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so confident about your drug why are you here posting on the Neurocrine board? You seem highly unfocused. Spend more time focusing on your territory and less time threating NB reps. Good luck out there.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are so confident with your product, why are you here posting on the Neurocrine board? You seem incredibly unfocused and unhappy. Spend a little more time focusing on your territory and a little less time threatening NB reps. Good luck out there.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Teva isn't the company spending all of their time talking to physicians about the competition. Neurocrine is. You would do well to sell your product and stop lying about Teva's. Although the more you mention Austedo, the more you help brand it. How is that managed care coverage coming?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why in the world are you so angry? You seriously need to do some deep breathing. I don't know what part of the country you are in but I haven't spent any time talking to my drs about Austedo. The only time it's spoken about is if they bring it up. I could not care less that there are two products on the market. I have never sold a product that didn't have a competitor. I feel zero pressure from your company or product. Your company may have enough money to negotiate with manage care companies and that is fine. I have see way too much success with Ingrezza at this point and know what it can do for patients. Drs will prescribe Ingrezza because it works it's as simple as that. There are patients out there for both products so take a deep breath and chill.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking in, but you aren't the reps these posts are directed at. Physicians will write what their patients can get and afford. News flash, both products work and work well.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is Neurocrine's managed care coverage?