We have hit an iceberg

Discussion in 'Natera' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2015 at 8:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Titanic is beginning to sunk, the crew is unaware...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don't tell KS......

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah...not a good sign when your VP of Finance leaves. Two other VPs are looking to exit.

January 2nd can't come soon enough.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well if KS leaves then he'll be looking for another job and the morale here will improve

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rats are jumping ship! And KS is the biggest rat! Skirt chasing, inexperienced punk riding other people's coat tails. What a loser.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

101% agree. However, our opinion means nothing if the slob's superiors don't notice it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have a piece of cake and you'll feel better!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why the constant KS bashing? What skirt is he chasing.....?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yours...so stop always defending him.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love KS...you guys are so mean. He is nothing but helpful and cares about all our success. You guys are disgruntled, under performing reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, oh I'm sorry. you're right. can't we just all hold hands and get along? let's walk together to the land of unicorns and rainbows.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight KS! Now get back to your trolling and ass kissing.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And eat delicious free cake all day long!

Love

DC

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow!! I see on a job board that this company is offering a base of 80k to 100k and total comp would be 150k to 400k. So, with so much great potential why are they always looking for the dallas area?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they "wow" you in the interview process with stories about how great their technology is and what they have coming in oncology... If you get an offer and accept, within 2-3 months you will see it was the biggest mistake you made - it won't take long to realize how much BS the company fed you in the interview. This company would have good potential if executives and managers were impossibly unrealistic in their expectations. There are a few people across the company making money - most people are unhappy and actively looking for new jobs. Morale is low. Don't come here chasing money, after your first quarter of guranteed money, it's all down hill.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's a recent review of Natera on Glassdoor:

Jan 20, 2016

Helpful (2)

[​IMG]
    “Biggest mistake of my career ”

• Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Manager in San Carlos, CA

Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook
    Disapproves of CEO
    I have been working at Natera full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are 3 people I work with who are not annoying. The office has electricity and running water. When talking to strangers at a bar or AA meetings about what Natera does, you'll be perceived as the smartest person in the room.

Cons

It's hard to describe the feeling you get each and every day knowing you made a bad career move. This is the most poorly managed organization I've been a part of in my 16 year career, and that includes one company which went bankrupt. The company lacks vision alignment and management from the top down is constantly struggling with the unintended consequences of their own actions. Pero like every day we're changing direction. An idea touted as brilliant by one is then shot down and cancelled by another the next day. With how intentionally siloed the departments are, it's no wonder why there is a constant power struggle. I'm not the only one surprised by how the board has allowed the same core executive team to function for this long.

Advice to Management

Review your notes from business school on founder-led companies. Step aside for the benefit of your own company and see how much happier everyone will be.

17. #17 anonymous, Jan 22, 2016 at 2:08 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016 at 2:29 PM
    anonymous

anonymous Guest

D
    Just curious.......if you're the manager in San Carlos, CA and currently still working here.....why would you advertise yourself?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im not still working here........strangely enough I was let go after I posted. I didn't think anyone read those glassdoor opinions.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the problem with completely anonymous message boards...people lie about shit which provides absolutely zero value one way or another. I don't know what you gain by claiming you posted that and got fired afterwards.

We are having a good laugh right now because I am sitting next to the person who wrote that review. No, he did not get fired, and yes, everyone reads Glassdoor (as well as this board).

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

right. and i'm sitting with him now. never fails with the company cheerleaders.