We have hit an iceberg

Discussion in 'Natera' started by anonymous, Nov 6, 2015 at 8:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im going to do you a big favor and buy you a 6 pack of common sense

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. This is precisely the problem with completely anonymous message boards.....people lie about shit which provides absolutely zero value one way or another. Kinda redundant that you would say that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 6 six pack wont be enough, Ill spring for a case

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

huh? i don't get it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

then share with everyone how the sales are going with the company. if you have time to sit around and do absolutely nothing why don't you think on how to increase sales and then work on it. in case you don't know natera going down. it burns me up to see employees on here when they could be working on actionable plans to increase sales.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sales are going just fine. there's only a few people in here that post repeatedly. vast majority of natera employees really enjoy working here and consider it a great career move. everyone i talk to are meeting or exceeding quota and enjoying the commission checks. natera has alot to offer for the career-minded individuals who like to succeed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So that's why reps, managers and home office people are bailing out??? Nice try! This place is a joke. I am we above goal drinking a beer on Friday. Don't kid yourself.

The lack of real Leadership has destroyed this place!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sure, kid. maybe you'll find the solution on how to be successful at the bottom of the beer you're drinking. pecker....I'd love to take a swipe at you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anytime any place dickhead!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A swipe? WTF??? What do you want to do, wipe his ass???

Such an idiot! Go back to your micromanaging Ass Wipe!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know of one rep here that's not looking for another job!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, Brainiac. When someone says they want to take a swipe at you it's really prison lingo for wanting to wipe your ass. Holy @#$#%. Is your ignorance here indicative of your sales numbers? No wonder we're a sinking ship. We're got a hole in the wall and instead of plugging it up with something substantial that'll last, little weenies like you want to put something else in it to have instant gratification.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a pissing contest? first of all Pee-Wee....you need a dick to compete.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're a lowly peon......empty between the legs.......empty between the ears. waste of space and air. seriously kid.....do everyone and the planet a favor in a big way......don't procreate.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so where'd you go, pecker? back to your mama's teat? wet your pants?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oooohhhhhhhhhhh burn!!! You sure got him!!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey DC don't forget to mention the free cake!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. i think so, too.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Nutria shareholder lawsuit was announced today. What took them so long? What a great short ride it has been reminds me of the days when SQNM was the best short on the street.