We lost LC

Discussion in 'Zimmer Dental' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2019 at 10:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We just lost one of our major differentiators. Len made me look like a hero so many times it isn’t even funny.

Does anyone even care to right this ship anymore? It sure doesn’t feel like it

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Losing Len is a huge hit to ZB. I don’t thing they realize how badly this will affect the whole company and the reps. Unfortunately ZB doesn’t allow the reps to bring speakers in so Len and Wayne are it unless it’s rep led.
    Great opportunity for Len bad for ZB

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So things are really bad at ZB - Len is well known and well respected in the industry. What a loss for ZB!
    Reps speaking for ZB ?? That’s pretty bad unless they’re credentialed in clinical dentistry DDS, RDH, EFDA CDA CLT or possibly been with the company for years. But most of the new ZB reps are clueless hence the biggest reason for losing Ken is such a tragedy for ZB.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the issue with the Len Conner exit, we're talking about an employee that creditably has more clout among the clinician vs most KOL/speakers employed by ZB. That's says plenty. Wayne will become the new Len (and if I were him, I'd leverage the situation).

ZB just need to make up its mind and decide what role it will play within the implant space. Are you a value player? Are you looking to go back to premium player? The issue to go back to premium is reputation. At this point, even if they come out with a new product that truly out performs other implants, are the clinicians going to buy into it?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No so fire Loser Radman and kiss ass Deaver dead weight worthless

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZB stock is trading over $140. Quit your complaining. Warsaw could care less about Deaver, Radman, Swain or Gomez. They care about their investors. If you don’t like the company or the leadership quit. It’s not going to change. Ever. I waited years for them to sell dental and it never happened. Warsaw simply doesn’t care about the diviIon but gladly takes the profits it brings in to strengthen the other divisions. That’s the way it will always be. Especially since dental is still under the deferred prosecution agreement with the AG. Nobody with half a brain would get into that mess.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except the brain trusts at Zimmer.

Someone needs to look/listen. Dental could be so much more. Right now, no one cares. Reps don’t care, managers don’t care. Maybe Radman cares but dude never stops talking and his message gets so diluted no one pays attention. Demro comes to meetings and seems COMPLETELY lost. Marini cares more about his shoes and his coifed eyebrows. Swain just wants to drink - same for the other Swain. Gomez wants to build houses and hope that his Zimmer phone doesn’t ring. Who’d I miss?

Maybe ZB corporate doesn’t care but they should. We are drowning.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Demro and Marini were promoted because they will do whatever Deaver says. They are nothing more than puppets. Radman is a good guy but does talk way too much and is stuck in 2009. Now that Dr Walker and his ASIRD are moving to Straumann ZB is in even more trouble. Too many eggs in the BSA basket have cracked.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Deaver and Radman must go to rebuild! End of story they are horrible leaders and losers in life