We need answers

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2016 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need answers
    What was the purpose of the interviews?
    How many more reps will be cut?
    When will they tell us our fate?
    How did they determine who to keep around?

This process start 6 to 7 weeks ago and we still don't have answers. Enough already show a little respect to the field reps. Let's try something new, like the truth.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here are the answers to your questions:
    1. None
    2. Some to all
    3. Soon
    4. Fate
    And to show a little respect to you, here is your proverb for the day: Truth hurts.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the loser said

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for posting, I totally agree with you. Like, I find it despicable what this company does to its representatives. They do not respect us at all. The silence has gone on too long. Our VP of Sales is laughable. We never hear from you. How about motivating the sales force? How about sending out a Monday morning voicemail? How about holding a conference call which is productive? How about you just resign?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a scumbag would write something like that. Thank you SCUMBAG!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why a scumbag? All this quote shows is a wise attempt to get you to understand that you complain way too much. Nothing scumbag about it. Now Iroko on the otherhand by keeping us in the dark may be a scummy thing to do but this quote, not scummy, but wise to your whining.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are as scummy as you are. Go back to your hole douchebag.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And this thread comes to an end. Scumbag, out!! But goal attained.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone still making calls?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am not. Why should I since I don't know if I will have a job at the end of the month

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am. As long as I know have been doing the right thing. The company might screw me but I know in my heart I did the best I could.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I am still making calls! Get your azz to work! Where is your work ethic? Personal accountability? Iroko owes you nothing...if you are unhappy here, get out. Start interviewing, get a new gig and move on. We are all concerned about our futures here but I am continuing to work. These products don't sell themselves. This company does not become profitable while you sit on your lazy azz and collect a check. You are probably the type of person that complains about poor people needing assistance and that they should, "get a job". All while your lazy azz has one and won't go because the company has not promised you a permanent job offer yet. F'n loser.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said!!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Lou

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is screwing us all over. The 34 that have rolled over have you looked at how much money you are going to lose in bonus money. I have I will have to sell more than ever to make 1/3 of the bonus I made in Q2. Open your eyes

The rest of the reps have been sitting and waiting for seven weeks to find out if they have a job. We think the company is going to be fair about the whole process, no way in hell. Nobody know how they will determine who stays. Why does it take so long.

Yeah Iroko owes us nothing and that is what we are getting from them. They want us to sell these product that we do not know if they are better or safer than the generic products. Yes you will say it is lower dose but where is the proof, there is none.

If they want the reps to work then so some respect.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The goals are crazy! Lou has put about a 30% growth month over month. Businesses don't grow that fast, totally unrealistic. One of the companies top priorities has been to retain top talent. This new comp plan will not help reinforce that at all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly some of these posts are written by first time pharma reps. Every company will keep you in the dark so they can squeeze every last dollar out of you making you believe you will still keep your job. This company is going under, if you can't see it now, you're a fool.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The smart ones saw it long before