We pst's can SELL

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2015 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had an epiphany.
    After watching late night tv commercials and actually hearing a patient on the phone with a pharmacy, all trying to sell knee and back braces for "pain", I don't see why we are'nt jumping on this gravy train as well.
    All we pst's would have to do is to ask our patients if they ever had back or knee pain- and BOOM, we make a sale.
    This might also be a back door approach to work our way into an SR position.
    What do you think?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A rotech pst will never become a sales rep. Pst's have a gene, well how do I say this, you have a disability and you are no better than what you really are. Maybe you could sell cell phones or something? Definitely not med equip and services to medical professionals. You just weren't breed for it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ship is sinking,why not just get off?Some of you people act like Rotech is the only employer out there.....why is that?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because Lincare won't hire us and delivering O2 tanks is all we know

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Than,your a joke.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get out of here and off our board you know it all slut sales rep

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually some good national companies did allow their drivers, techs, csrs to use suggestive sales techniques at one time or another. Todays Medicare rules might be frightening off companies today as there are hefty fines for marketing or contacting the patient. For some idiot to suggest that drivers don't have the capacity to sell makes a lot of sense when the individual can't spell the word bred and used the word breed instead. We now know why Rotech's sales staff can't sell enough to pay the bills. They are too worried about breeding.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No we are too busy managing monkeys like you

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will you Lincare employees and sales reps please leave our board? This is our sanctuary. It's one of the last nice benefits of being a rotech pst having this forum. We are human beings not monkeys. If we want to, we will sell.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Btw I am proud to be a rotech pst it is a pleasure to work for the number one dme medical supplier in this country! We own you Lincare idiots! Bow down to us.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am IMPRESSED.
    Not so much about what you said, but about the fact that you WAITED until after hours to post your garbage here.
    Let this be a reminder to you all that it is your work performance that is important......not what your imbecile opinions may be.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey mr pigg. Suck my big hog!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry about my work performance d bag I am doing just fine thank you very much. I will come here any time I please and to me what matters number one is how I feel and the opinion of how I feel. Thank god I don't care how you feel Orlando idiot.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When I find out what peons at coming here spouting this garbage I am going to make your lives a a LIVING HELL!!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd rather be a truckdriver than a slimy SR anyway.
    Take a bath once in a while. Calogne should not be take the place of a bath.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monkeys can't drive tractor trailer!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

blah blah blah

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we don't pay off referral sources under the table like lincare does.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you elaborate on this please? I'd love to get the OIG investigation started on either of you lowlife companies. It is know that lincare serves lunch, supplies pens, notepads, calendars, clip boards, name tags, coffee mugs, pins, popcorn and candy to doctors. How else do they pay off the referral sources?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Booty Call