We pst's can SELL

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2015 at 10:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech offers the smell of hot ass

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dream of the smell of hot ass in an old O2 van. Mmmm just as much as an old tractor trailer seat that has seen 900,000 miles with perma-streaks!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems are knuckle dragger likes that smell.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck setting up the equipment you arrogant donkey.. Without PST's you don't get your bonuses or get a bloated salary to blow and bribe referral sources. The hubris in your statement shouldn't surprise me.. Rotech management has little regard for the people who actually work for their paycheck... They consider PST's a necessary evil they wish they could do without.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Omg how did you escape the RIFs?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do my job and my location reaches its goals.... All without a worthless sales person on a bloated salary. That's how Capt Obvious. Self righteous douch bag!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A good manager can establish and keep a lucrative relationship with referral sources without some lame ass donut whore carrying a baker's dozen and some Rotech pens to the same doctors over and over.. Just eating away at the locations EBITDA. How did you escape the RIF's you clown?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Set up your own damn equipment since PST's are so worthless in your eyes...

Donut whore lmao niiiice

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our location meets/exceeds it's goals without a worthless sales rep because our location manager actually does his freaken job. He maintains a good relationship with his referral sources and keeps his held item down like it should be. Why a location needs some overpaid underworked salesman to carry donuts and pens to the same doctors over and over is beyond me.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone can sell a product that sells itself... Just saying

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone has to actually work at this company so we aren't going anywhere.. save the company a butt load of money and let the sales reps go.. the orders will STILL come in and the company won't have to pay bloated salaries to you parasites

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah let the sales reps go. Because of my rep I work almost every night and weekend and am sick of it. Slow down and let nature take its course or I will get you fired.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone with a pulse can take the credit for selling DME... It sells itself.