We Should All Have A Sense Of Urgency

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Apr 17, 2019 at 11:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because we are completely up shit creek. Better start paddling.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.... urgency!!!! Right !?! Hey Bill? Suck my urgency !!!! Beotch!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we need urgency getting another job that has higher base salary Bill. The company is losing so many good reps to other companies that pay much hire base salaries. Other Pharma companies pay their primary care reps more than what a tenured Allergan specialty reps make.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet Bill woke up today (may 1st) with a sense of urgency.... lol ... the board meets today !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will someone raise the motion of voting out Susie Brandt as well? This company will never improve until she is gone.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve never had issue with Susie. She always seems to be pretty in tune to what’s going on in the field in my opinion. And realistic on messaging, etc

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh she gets up close and personal alright

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true about losing good reps to other companies. There have been so many high performing reps that have left the company for other Pharma jobs that pay at least $30k more a year with much fewer partners to deal with. Here’s an idea...stop adding more reps to a team and use that money to give raises. No providers like more than two reps calling on them with the same drug.