Wearing scubs on sales calls

Discussion in 'Genzyme' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2006 at 1:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker is there opening boxes. Medtronic? Where did that even come from? Intuitive is legit.
    Genzyme is legit. Oh are there spine reps on this thread? laughing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh. I see. in the same class as Intuitive. How delusional. now thats funny.

Get a grip. You're still considered pharma by most. wearing scrubs at starbucks instead of a suit. how about Pfizer legit. GSK Legit. Amgen legit. thats more like it. dont kid yourself douche. laughing!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh, you are spine.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The arrogance! Get over yourselves. I've been a PCP sales rep, Hospital Rep, Device Rep. Either your good or your not. Doesn't matter what you wear or what kind of suit you have. If you're a douche bag, that's a problem. Device reps are the biggest bunch of d-bags in the industry. Takes one to know one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I was pulling out of a parking lot today I saw a scrub dork carrying a box from Panera and bags of soda. I got out and said "hey doc let me give you a hand and get the door for you." He said, "I'm not a doctor, I'm work for ......" I said, "oh you wear scrubs for your lunches." He didn't know what to say while I walked away laughing. Another example of the scrub dork playing dress up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That never happened. Cute story though.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life! I'm glad you pride yourself on being the scrub fashion police. If I dont have cases, I dont wear scrubs, but if I did, who gives a shit. Are you going to give info to a total stranger at Panera? A simple "I'm not a physician" and move along. I'll have 2 cases, have to make a quick run to pick up lunch for the OR in scrubs and hustle back. So what. With all the issues in device, decline ASP, RIFs, unethical practices, declining reimbursement, losing share, taking share...oh, lets add scrub dorks. I'm sure your manager would be impressed by the thoughts that run through your head. Atta boy. I never see any scrub comments on the other boards. Must be a Genzyme thing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's safe to assume you're an insecure scrub dork being that you troll around on other company boards to see what other people think of your doctor costume. How sad...... :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love it!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No suprise. Another pointless response. Feel sorry for you. Insecure douche. You still dont have a clue. The fashion police lives on!! Im sure you feel real important. LOL

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So much anger,
    Smith and Nephew perhaps?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys and gals are all a bunch of losers. This is the dumbest thread on Cafe Pharma and should be killed. You may as we be in 1st grade saying your dad can beat up my dad. WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^^^^^^^This. No kidding. What a joke. Still kinda Funny. Break from the everyday.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dad almost beat up your dad...

but your dad ran away, fell down, and started crying

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aw so it is Smith and Nephew.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOLOLOLOL

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dad is Chuck Norris.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know what us "Scrub Dorks" call reps in suits?

Pharma Reps.

I'll take my earnings and scrubs over yours anytime.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is just sad. Grow up.

20. mr perfect.

mr perfect. Guest

[
    QUOTE=Anonymous;4205401]This is the funniest board ever . I don't work for genzyme, I actually work for my self as an Independent . I wear scrubs , and they are wrinkled and sometimes different colors. In terms of the poster that put income based on what you wear.

Drug Rep = 90K - Suit

Device Rep = 110K - Scrubs

Device Rep = 180K - Golf Shirt

I payed taxes of more than 200 k
    I dont see my grouping here .
    But when I do wear a suit its a tailor made suit , gotta have the cuff links and the Functional surgeon( button) sleeves ( Suit snobs like me know what that is ) .
    And if you are any good we all have to take in lunches not just the drug reps.

Hey d bag, some people in biotech/biologic make 200 -300k per year but soon device will be bye bye with hospitals training their scrub tech to learn the products for an extra 20% in pay. Can you hand me that screw? Obamocare is goign be price driven period and most of the device companies are already cutting commissions. All those reading this board have to kiss the doctors/surgeons ass so who gives a shit what they wear to make the money!
    ggg
    And for you bio guys tell me how you are doing with your slushy sales.

WHO CARES WHAT YOU WEAR > THE OBJECTIVE IS TO EARN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN < SAVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN < AND WORK AS LITTLE AS YOU CAN _____ SO YOU CAN BE WITH YOUR FAMILY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN .[/QUOTE]