Webcast Music

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Sep 6, 2019 at 5:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was it really necessary to send a blast email to let people know some poor bastard is now out of a job because his day job isn't emceeing? Who gives a flying fuck if "inappropriate" music was used?!?!?

Bunch of children crying to mommy cause big bad Biggie used a bad word.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The music sucked and just showed what a gong show of a Webcast that was coming up. We listen to some executive committee frog for 10 min who never spent a day selling or launching a drug in his whole career was a nice touch. Surprised he didnt talk to us in french with English captions on lower part of screen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wasn’t on the call... Can someone please tell what the song was?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're on a highway to hell....
    This place is going down the crapper.

New CEO has nice hair but won’t be able to raise this titanic. It’s too deep, too gone and too many bodies buried.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My Wife Ran Away With My Best Friend and I Miss Him

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was a Biggy Smalls song. Nice touch Sanofi, F- bombs and chasing pussy. I'm sure the rehearsal went flawless...lol.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great intro to Paul Hudson tenure . He should fire anyone that hand a hand in that cluster of a webcast.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wan a new drug. Huheghy. Louis

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha. Both Huey and Sanofi are old washed up has beens. Oh the irony. Good times. Sanofi needs a new drug.... (everyone sing along).