Welcome to Lost Civies!

Discussion in 'King Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2011 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello King reps! Welcome to lost civies! Not much happens here cus we all got severed! So pull up a chair and tell us your best story from the past.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you're trying to write a book.... Do your own homework ya tool!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your frustrated. That's ok friend. It is a frustrating industry. One minute your on top and and the docs love ya, your mgr loves ya, your girlfriend loves ya and even your mom loves ya. The next minute your being sold out and downsized.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By golly your right!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe that so many were let go by Pfizer. I really believed that we had a future with Pfizer. That's what my manager told me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That seems to be the refrain repeated throughout this process. That we would be OK, that PFE wanted us for our pain relationships, that mngrs were cautiously optimistic of a future with the company. Then we were RIF'd.

Funny though, no one seems surprised or disappointed. And that is good.

The severance process with PFE is really unorganized and sloppy. Lots of missteps. As many times as they've done this, you'd think the process would be smoother. BTW - everyone in King HR has been outstanding. I know it's been tough for you guys in Bristol. Thank you.

Take care,

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a great company we wete before Alpharma. Such a wonderful culture! Brian destroyed many lives.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all went down hill when BM started hiring his croneys - and they started hiring theirs.
    Good things always come to an end and this company was no exception.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

indeed! Dave Whitehead heading up sales was a fucking disaster! When I was in sales we started with Dan Mc. He was a loser. Then we had Murphy who was great. Alpharma came into the pic and things went south big time!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DW was a fuck-up. He was in good company with all those other fuck-ups in Bridgewater.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yup, ditto.

I was Alpharma and 'blending' the two companies was not a formula for success. I didnt like the management of AP and when it joined with King I was so hopeful. But it was a disaster. the moral worsened and the environment was toxic. The only solution was to let it blow up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blow up or did you mean bl*w job?!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...blow up, like I said.

smh.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't smh. I was just checking if you were true. I agree with your articulate paragraph. Bad, and mismanaged things always blow up in the end. K or P or E.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No shit sherlock. And it will be a bestseller.