Welcome to Nestle

Discussion in 'Prometheus Labs' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2011 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Nestle is such a joke...leave NOW...since I am sure YOU have soooooooooooooo many other options. Pick up a Nestle Crunch on the way out the door!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeff you're an idiot troll with a bad goatee.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey may be a troll, but a 110 billion $ company is not a joke. Best thing that could have happened to us. Best part is that underperformers like you will be the first to be cut. I am looking forward to my hot cocoa with marshmallows!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop with all the bad mouthing RR. He's not a horrible person that you guys make him out to be. I bet you will bad-mouth whom ever is in this role!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh Bjorn! I can taste those Toll House Cookies now!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

does Nestles make Crab Cakes??!! Jus' Sayin' !!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aye Nestle, the chocolate we've eaten, the stories we tell!
    Aye Nestle, we sing to your spirit, the men who have served you so long and so well!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bravo Maria!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian Selby gone

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he was an ass also, good riddance.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad you're feeling safe and secure in the new arrangement

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Selby go? Has other HQ people left yet?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whose Maria?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nestle purchases Prometheus??? Sorry but that just seems kind of odd to me. I predict lots of lawsuits.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Lee M? What does his departure mean?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Position won't be backfilled. Nestle begins to consolidate and end duplication. Saves money for Nestle but begins to change the appearance and culture of Prometheus. Look for more in the coming months-2012 is around the corner-big changes coming

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't happen to a more deserving company.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KP is lame? That's the nicest thing you could say about KP!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything to the rumor that Nestle is going to buy the wound company ConvaTec? Hope this rumor is just a rumor as that place is a mess. They sell wound products, skin care line and Ostomy products. Also have a rectal device called Flexi Seal with FDA recall and related death. Pray for us if this happens. Most of their top people have either quit or were fired so perhaps if we buy them, we can lay off the ones that are left.

20. Doctor NO

Doctor NO Guest

So, in speaking with sources credible enough to state this question, Nestle Purina feels that the veterinarians have made the brand Forti-Flora popular and successful enough that Nestle can cut out the veterinarian and distributors like MWI and go direct to Amazon and Chewy with the same costs as they would sell to the veterinarian?

#1 - why would a company that brags they only sell to a licensed veterinarian bypass that veterinarian and the veterinary distributor that has worked so hard to promote your brand?

#2 - why on earth if you were going to sell out would you do so at the same cost you sell to the vet?

#3 - You are smart enough to realize that will create a one customer sales force right? Why would I as a veterinarian ever want to sell your product again? There are numerous others to offer that wont sell out and go direct. I suppose your prescription diets are next?