Welcome to Quest Diagnostics

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by anonymous, Nov 15, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen folks. It’s not going to be all that bad. Sure, you will likely only be employed for a few months after the acquisition. Or in some cases days. But at least you can put on your resume that you were formerly employed by Quest Diagnostics. Hope this helps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep living the dream buddy. Not going to happen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good grief, another Quest Bio teabagger looking for a sack to sniff.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at the current market value of your employer. It’s dangerously close to liquidation numbers if it’s not there already. Not to worry though. Your new business partner is here and we’re going to make everything better. We are Quest Diagnostics and we control everything. We always have and we always will. Hope this helps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy needs to be on a PIP...a very short one.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the point of allowing you to take 2 days off per week if all you’re going to do is post nonsense on this board? With idiots like you on our staff, it’s no wonder that we’re failing as a business.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, we’re failing as a business because we were a mafia shell company and once Grodman sold to Frost, it forced the mob to get out. Now we are just a wannabe lab that Quest will gobble up for its few resources remaining. It’s all publicly available folks, can’t deny the truth.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are failing because the executive team is infested with Quest operatives who are working to drive the market value of our company into the ground and making us ripe for the purchase. How many millions will they make when this thing is over?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or could it be your company is failing due to workers like you who spend all day posting on this board when they should be working. Just saying.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true, before we could easily toe the line and know everything is strict. Reasons our clients switched to us in the beginning is now the reason they are leaving us. DOJ crackdowns, clients don't want to be involved in labs that lease IOP space from docs at well above market rates. We can lie to ourselves about doing the right things BUT we still have many leases out there that are NOT fair market value for the doctor's space.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who trained you, junior? Sometimes you have to spend money to make money. It’s all about creating value for the client. Then, once they’re all in, you use the new “relationship” to leverage the account and maximize the return with a rich well coded ordering pattern and a favorable billable party mix. Sometimes I worry about this younger generation,

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For example?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cortez Road Bradenton FL.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Renting from referring physicians is illegal in FL. Wildly overpriced rent to the physicians. Well known blatant fraud. OIG investigating already? Magic 8 Ball says: Yes Definitely

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quest mantra

Sugar magnolias
    Blossoms blooming
    Heads all empty
    And I don’t care

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows about this one. Quest-ions have been asked for quite a while now. Statements being taken. This ain’t going away. Everyone is wondering if the docs will be prosecuted as well. My guess is yes.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sales reps are pathetic. You think you are invincible but at the end of the day you are destroying this company! I'm sure this was said in jest, or at least I hope it was.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we hope you didn’t cheat on your pre-employment drug test. Sure, the pick up and delivery boy job is barely a step up from working the cash register at Burger King, but you’re still in a company vehicle with our name on it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in the lab, you know where the real work happens! I don't drive around handing out donuts like you.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a funny line, but folks let's face it, it takes a village.