Welcome to Texas!

Discussion in 'Bio Reference' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2011 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to Texas, when are you going to post that you have a lab here? When will you begin hiring sales force?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully this is BS. Baylor is opening a huge lab to handle all of US Oncology's business, which is just about everything down here. Why do you think Caris left?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unbelievable but not unexpected. Hey NJ-ever hear of Due Diligence?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are all over TX right now. Houston is already listed on google!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe it's a women's health lab set up. Their Houston rep, Jessica, closed a big deal that required a local lab. Not an oncology deal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumblings about the "big deal" that Jessica closed - OGA is looking for other partnership opportunities.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would hate to be in a position were Bio of all labs invests because of a single deal. If the deal falls through (more than likely once the partner gets wind of Bio's reputation), they will can here sweet little tight ass.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bio is destroying Quest in Houston. I heard that Quest is looking to close their cyto lab due to lack of volume.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not surprising....quest is weak. their reps will claim bio is 'dirty' cause they just get outsold time and time again. quest has more skeletons in their closet than bio could ever have.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not BIO its Clarient, they are kicking my ass!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I warn y'all, try half the crap that you do in the northeast in Texas and Quest and LabCorp will report you so fast you won't even see the first commission check! Labs like Bio get what they pay for, yes they will get a little business, but look at CPL!ProPath!Any Hospital lab!Car is! Whoever, the big labs in Texas keep the big business, and the small business you buy, eventually comes back! So welcome to Texas, hope you brought or bought some boots.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my! That last post is too funny! How many "Texas sayin's" can you put in one sentence?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Howdy partner.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only steers and queers come from Texas. And we all know which one of those you are jamie. We never considered you as part of the team.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What fo you expect from a guy that calls himself Jamie. Definitely light in the loafers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a loser this guy is.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you have anything better to do? What kind of an A-hole spends his time calling people names on the internet. You should be working Instead of wasting time. I guarantee my numbers rock compared to anyone in the NE. Texas OPKO rocks. You suck. All of you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, oh oh, Jamie’s crying. Ha Ha Ha Ha!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser then, loser now, and not about to change.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser? I don’t think so, son. You’re talking about an accomplished and integrity-driven sales professional, with years of award winning success. A top-performer with a proven ability to drive territorial revenue growth and increasing market penetration through effective business planning, presentation, relationship building and training. A proven revenue generator in all market conditions. Jamie has demonstrated an ability to build new territories up, while revitalizing mature territories and expanding opportunities within an existing client base.

His core competencies consist of new business acquisition. Aggressively searching for new business opportunities in new or existing accounts. Expanding business in a way that ensures profitability and return on investment.

Opportunity qualification, development and closing, defines and positions well-targeted solutions to generate customer acceptance, develop internal buy-in, while winning the deal, utilizing an integrated sales cycle.

Account planning you ask? Jamie anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate solutions. And in regards to customer relationship management, he demonstrates customer-sensitive practices to support trust and establishes technical credibility with customers and educated account in area of specialization.

Don’t believe me? Just ask him. Or check out his LinkedIn page.

Hope this helps