Welcome to the Berlex Labs board

Discussion in 'Berlex Laboratories' started by cafead, Jun 9, 2003 at 11:23 AM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Berlex Laboratories company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Berlex Onc. Management???

Whats with them are they trying to drive people out, I hear they're nasty. Do people really leave because of the regional manager? I was looking for a job in Oncology, I don't want to get screwed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my girlfriend just started working for berlex. she is only doing home study now. any insight for her?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you say that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where is berlex launching there new drug

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T. Erway is the worst to stab you in the back. Don't trust this homo.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Berlex Onc. Management???

You are wrong they are a wonderful company to work for, you sound like you have never been in pharmaceuticals ever
    Change is a constant in this business and if you can't handle it stay out of Pharmaceuticals period!
    You do not know what you are talking about, and you don't deserve to work for a company like Berlex! I hope they don't hire you!!!! Loser!