Welcome to the Cardinal Health board

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by cafead, Aug 28, 2004 at 4:16 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Butt kissers like the above post is typical.

Slow moving organization with way too many people involved with deals. Anyone who thinks this is "selling" has most likely only been out of college for less than 5 years. This is a large scale customer service rep company and run no different than WalMart.

password1234 likes this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree...most of us "sell" commodities for Cardinal, price wins...not quality. I have made some good money here in Surgical/Nursing Group but the commissions are getting less and less...and now we have the MBT challenge. The "commodity sales rep" positions in Surgical, Nursing, Ambulatory and Lab are entry level sales jobs with most of these reps gone within two years taking real sales jobs elsewhere. I was hoping to be out of here before NSM, but looks like I'll be in Orlando...oh, how I can't wait til this meeting is over to get back to my interviewing.......

Fortunately, my management team doesn't harass me since I'm at plan again this year (I think I am anyway--unless MBT says otherwise), but I'd rather be harrassed elsewhere for the better money many companies are offering for good sales professionals. Cardinal commodity rep jobs pay poorly and that will not change....See you all next month!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be Careful What You wish For-Cardinal is not a bad place to be, but the money is barely acceptable for the many mindless "secretarial" tasks awaiting the lucky hire leaving not enough field selling time. More conference calls than are humanely endurable also await the new hires. Lots of turnover and lots of people interviewing to leave. Poor management because there are just too many layers of it made worse with too many inept managers thrown in their ranks, lack of talent in Category Management, too (marketing). Good stepping stone position to a better sales career elsewhere if you are just out of college or have been out of work for many years-and need a pay check. And, have you heard about MBT?? Still not fixed. A positive: Cardinal is a Very, Very Politically Correct culture which may be attractive to some.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a "damn good company" only if you're right out of college or if you're looking for a place to hide out until retirement.

password1234 likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who is in charge of hiring in Kansas City?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joe Goebbels

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I trace your compensation and track comps for our competitors. I am willing to bet I know who some of you underperforming, whiny douches are. We would love to give you crybaby bitches to our competitors to help our bottom line =addition by subtraction.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I own an independent pharmacy....all of a sudden the sales manager is saying tha we owe Cardinal money back from our rebates and that duplicates were issued. He seent a vague speadsheet....we don't owe any money...so what's this about?25$ is going on?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is everybody? Someone turn out the lights.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone is busy interviewing with other companies! Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is It completely obvious we are training our Filipino replacements? Outsourcing for everything!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes! Almost everything (department wise). Crazy! Cardinal is a bunch of BS now. All talk about its employees, and no show.