Welcome to the Columbia Labs board

Discussion in 'Columbia Labs' started by cafead, Jun 16, 2004 at 5:03 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Columbia Labs company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's see if the board lasts long enough before they go bust.....this company is destined to burn out. Terrible leadership - stock is rightly going down and down......

Hired their own sales force and still can't make it - let's face it - it's not the salesforce's fault.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Striant sucks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

woooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet...another thread to bitch about Bill and Fred. By the way...did anyone hear about Ardana? Its a scottish company that just bought the rights to striant. What the fuck are they thinking? Fred's turds are an easier sell.

Reggio should know...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard about ardana, does that mean they own striant or does columbia still on striant

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for CL and I must tell you that STRIANT SUCKS ASS! MD's want nothing to do with it.......There might be a few CL supporter's here but listen to the past. These people are CROOKS that do not pay out any bonus.
    Good LUCK!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been on board since the begining you idiot. I left 2 weeks ago because the ship has been sinking for over a year now. How do you think they will pay out a bonus with the sales results that we are currently showing? To be honest, I would not pay the salesforce either. Our numbers are bad but the products are worse.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is some conflict going on at the home office. Bill and RB the HR lady are not getting along at all!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for JNJ urology and rec a call from CL manager. I would like to chat with you regarding your experiences.. Is that possible.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how do i get in touch

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is RB from Columbia or the contract company

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RB is from CL - watch out for her - she is a real snake. Would do anything to keep her job - besides who else would hire her....she is desperate and desperate people can't be trusted......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was Columbia's experience using Innovex? Any strengths or weaknesses compared to other CSO's out there? Anything that's going better now that the sales force is internal? (Well of course there are some obvious loyalties and such there, with an internal versus contracted sales force) Were there particular areas of strength in using Innovex and can anyone give a perception of the CSOs currently out there (like Innovex, Ventiv, PDI, Publicis)?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to look at the products you will be selling and not the CSO company. All the CSO's operate in a similar fashion. Good Luck

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hows Striant doing in 2005 with the new sales strategy, focussed of high vol Striant user, are there any?