Welcome to the Columbia Labs board

Discussion in 'Columbia Labs' started by cafead, Jun 16, 2004 at 5:03 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Hows Striant doing in 2005 with the new sales strategy, focussed of high vol Striant user, are there any?

[/ QUOTE ] This is very funny [​IMG] I think the one high volume Striant user has agreed to do a print ad for Geriatric Monthly. [​IMG]

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

im a striant patient in scotland! I have to say striant will never catch on with end users cos it is really difficult & uncomfortable to use!
    Ive given it a go for a week now but im going to doc tomorrow for something else. I just wish I could post this on a major website to let others know not to go near the f****G stuff!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ardana just went bust!

Striant strikes again!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: I want to hear from current CL reps

Shout out to current CL reps...how are things going? What do you like/dislike about this company/products? Can you compare CL to other pharma experiences? I see lots of negative comments, but am curious to hear any positives...I have friends who work in small pharma in OB/GYN specialty and they love the change from big pharma...solo work, no cluster meetings, no national, regional, district constant meetings, no mandatory speaker programs and dinners out twice weekly, etc.
    Give me the balanced scoop...not interested in all negative, just the facts, please.
    Thank you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch your back if you work for this company. HR is brutal.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at how many people have come and gone the past few years, including many senior managers - yet she been able to hold on. What does that tell you about her ability to survive while she puts knives in other peoples' backs? If you work with, or near her, watch every step that you take. She's taken out many people throughout the years, and has many dead bodies on the floor around her desk to prove it.