Welcome to the Dermik Laboratories board

Discussion in 'Dermik Laboratories' started by cafead, Dec 21, 2003 at 11:11 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Dermik Laboratories company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview with Dermik next week...any feedback??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where are you from? I've got some advice

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

raleigh east of NC

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dermik is a great company. Just going through a lot of changes right now. Hang tight and good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What sort of changes?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have interviewed with Dermik the last 2 weeks. I got through the 2nd interview and the recruiter called to tell me I had advanced to the final round....called back to get details and the recruiter told me he never called. I emailed the DM to shed some light on the situation. Never emailed back. I found this to be extremely unproffesional.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The next step for the DM was to probably tell you that you need to mix samples. Oh yah, and that market share is sinking like the Titanic. [​IMG]

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would rather mix my samples then sell that 75 ingredient shit bag wanna be disaster in a tube that is burning skin everywhere. 5 clinical trials and that miserable product could not beat BP alone on comedones. The only reason Duac gets any Rx's is you buy business (theater tix, ball gmes, digital cameras), and get some switch at the pharmacy. Second generation piece of shit, and still over 2 years later getting smoked 2:1 by the real BP/Clinda...BenzaClin!!! You and that craker jack family soap company are in for a few surprises, OIG investigation is right around the corner.

DO you really believe that collie molesting executurd BH can do anything for you??

What joke Stiefel is, a sad little GENERIC company indeed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Dermik...can you believe the balls of these Stiefel assholes, we are bigger and we are better, time to push back, or get out!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, I was looking at a Specialty Field Associate position listed in NYC, can anyone offer some help in getting an interview or insight on the company values and how the Sales force is viewed?
    thanks
    Michelle

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run Away Michelle!!! Run!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, it's that bad? Wow, then why are you still there? [​IMG]
    Thanks, hopefully your advice is an honest one.
    Michelle

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes,
    Lights are out in Berwyn. In a year it will be Dermik who?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

damn! you called it! here it is 2007 and dermik is a used up old piece of shit. none of the doctors give a shit about the company anymore.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Am interviewing Wed for a Dermik position. Anyone out there that works for them have anything good to say, just see lots of negative comments. Are the products on formularies, are they effecacious, what kind of salary can a 20yr experienced rep hope for? Any replies appreciated.