Welcome to the Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals board

Discussion in 'Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals' started by cafead, May 16, 2004 at 12:15 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why did you work for them then? did you get fired?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems to me that everyone who posts on this Hawthorn board is a whiney, immature, money grubbing brat. I'm new with the company, like many of you out there, and I worked MUCH HARDER in a former profession for a slightly bit more money. The potential for money here is much greater with work. All of you pansies who post gripes here because of all the 'BETTER' companies out there, QUIT, GET A JOB WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND QUIT COMPLAINING. You're a reflection of our sorry world. Wanting something for nothing. If you just want to be a butt kissing drug delivery person, go find that job. If you want uncapped potential, work for Hawthorn. Many comments about our line of products are true. We are generic dodgers, but look at the few people who've stuck with this company for over 2 years. They are all making a great living. All the other folks who've bailed have either found a better fit for themselves (more power to them) or tried something else, is working much harder while competing against there own coemployees for bonuses. I'm new, but happy, so don't bring me down!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    It seems to me that everyone who posts on this Hawthorn board is a whiney, immature, money grubbing brat. I'm new with the company, like many of you out there, and I worked MUCH HARDER in a former profession for a slightly bit more money. The potential for money here is much greater with work. All of you pansies who post gripes here because of all the 'BETTER' companies out there, QUIT, GET A JOB WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND QUIT COMPLAINING. You're a reflection of our sorry world. Wanting something for nothing. If you just want to be a butt kissing drug delivery person, go find that job. If you want uncapped potential, work for Hawthorn. Many comments about our line of products are true. We are generic dodgers, but look at the few people who've stuck with this company for over 2 years. They are all making a great living. All the other folks who've bailed have either found a better fit for themselves (more power to them) or tried something else, is working much harder while competing against there own coemployees for bonuses. I'm new, but happy, so don't bring me down!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What an idiot.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't bring me down??? Get off the site if it brings you down dumba$$! You won't find much positive things on CF. Oh yeah, those successful reps who your talking about who've stuck around, it's called medicaid newbie. Got Medicaid and you make a lot of money, No Medicaid Coverage = No Money = get experience and move on! It's the simple truth, if I had medicaid coverage I'd by the hawthorn koolaid by the barrels.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone who is afraid to identify themself calling someone else an idiot is very bold and mature. This message board feels like listening to a bunch of shallow high school girls bitchin' about their friends. GROW UP FOLKS!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company has a horrible reputation and as a recruiter, I would suggest never working for them. One has a better chance of getting a good pharmaceutical position with no experience than with experience from Hawthorn.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

max just wants to continue to grow the generic business so his man boobs can keep growing. hawthorn is a joke

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will we get something worthwhile???

I think I will be putting my paper on the street... Not only is this company cheap as hell but I can't see anything for real that's in our pipeline. This new Hylira is a pipe dream - If anyone knows substitive future product info that isn't rumor let me know or I'm 10-4 good buddies? Anyone else looking hard???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bye

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Max mention that he is considering closing Hawthorn and just staying with the generics...run fast.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no product pipeline other than introducing me too products that should otherwise be OTC. Product development and management is a damn joke!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hearing they're thinking about closing shop. Anybody know why all of a sudden this is happening? What's happened?

My manager told me to be careful who I talk to recently too. Kinda wierd.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wouldn't surprise me at all what that unethical fatass does.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fat Fucker is cooking the books!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Hawthorn in BIG TROUBLE

You need to be reminded that investigation does not necessarily mean guilty.

Any "investigation" by the federal government could have serious flaws/mistakes. Perhaps Medicaid screwed up......

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep telling yourself that and try not to run too far. The truth won't set you free this time. There is so much dirt here. Do you actually believe what you speak? Its really pathetic.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh come on...do the math...5%??? Look at what you make even at 15000 or 20000 a month? Wow, who is pocketing all that you bring in...just get your foot in the door and move on!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate per nix I hate my boss. He is an idiot. He always talks like he is still in the army. Roger that and this stupid 0800. Everyone hates him. He probably didn't even serve in the military. He has horrible breath from kissing bran dons ass all the time. I think he plays with gi Joe dolls for fun. No one laughs at his stupid jokes. He couldn't lead a second grade class. Everyone has their resume updated. We are all so tired of all the lies we were told during training. Omeclamox pack sucks. Can't wait to get out of this horrible so called Pharma company.