Welcome to the karma cafe.

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Patrick MaGruber, Nov 4, 2020 at 9:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. There are no menu's, you will get what you deserve.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’re we serving ? Subpoenas?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get a subpoena!
    You get a subpoena!
    Everyone gets a subpoena!!!!
    -Instead of Oprah, picture Billyboy handing these things out at the front door when we all leave next week.

and, if you think about it, he quits during a doj investigation, they beg him to come back as an officer of the company to get the corner office, and has run the most insane "investigations" on allegations/violations. sounds to me like he's working for the DOJ/OIG.......................setting us up for the 17th.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its time anyway. Someone has to put a halt to all the bullshit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when someone repeatedly makes the same unsupported threat, while simultaneously saying "groundhog day is almost over." LOL

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both current and former employees are rolling over on TB and telling the truth.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TB must have saved the UPMC account from across the street because he's not allowed to even step foot on the parking lot. Yet another dramatized story that never happened where TB single handedly won back the business after it was supposedly lost forever! "So don't tell me it can't be done because i've lost hundreds of docs and won them all back again! So don't give me that excuse, i'm not gonna listen to it!! Now email 10 surgeons a night and copy me on those emails!"

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17th is comin' bro. Just like me last night. If you want to talk to your mom, here's my phone, hit redial.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s coming out M Mihalic, d Alvarez, Cilurzo are behind it all. Funny those who suck and are trying to better themselves will be gone soon

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re crazy. Alvarez a great dude. Nothing was proven in court about those ALLEGATIONS. This is USA.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you are barking up the wrong tree. What’s really happening is that JS is trying to hold strong while he pulls out the rest of his hair until TB gets fired because he thinks he will be automatically promoted to Regional (pillow talks with his wife every night: “baby I’m gonna get that regional position and we can vacation wherever you want and we can work remotely, I’ve seen how he does it, we can do this baby, we’re gonna be rich, I’ll never have to leave your side again!”). Then NB thinks he will get the entire area to himself which he has no qualification for. How do you have an area manager who never hit quota in any of the positions he’s held?? Associate, TM, AM... ACell promotes loyalists, not qualified people. I’m so tired of this little kid trying to “manage” me.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude has been pulling this crap for years and putting the company at risk. Finally one they couldn’t sweep under the rug. Zero value lost. Zero.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a fan of comments regarding someones personal life on this platform. No need to mention co-workers spouse, BF, GF, kids, pets, etc.... However, I can’t help but chuckle on the JS pillow talk since he’s obviously so unfit for management that he takes these personal phone calls and text messages during work in front of subordinates. He does this in front of me calling her babe and I’m slightly embarrassed for him. Seriously Joe, just let it go to voicemail.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so glad it’s not just me. I’m new and he does it. NONSTOP. HUN

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DROPBOX
    R
    O
    P
    B
    O
    X

any way you spell it it’s still about making your own presentations and marketing documents and using unapproved material to sell off-label while giving the middle finger to compliance. SMH.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations, rats, you sick feral swine. Rats, you tear everything down around you, limp dick, hide behind a computer pathetic sub-human cockroaches. In your little mommy cup my balls brains you judge and think you are superior, yet all you do is complain and tear down people behind their backs with a disregard for collateral damage. Stop pretending that you are thinking about the company when its your own insecurities and jealousy that are fanning your warped desire to destroy all around you.

Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don't know dude, i'm still waiting for trump to sit down to his "banquet".

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how it’s always the guilty ones calling people “rats”. You need to look on the mirror, scumbag. Bitches like you give legit medical device salespeople a bad name. Crawl back in your hole. Nobody respects you.