Welcome to the MedImmune board

Discussion in 'MedImmune' started by cafead, Dec 21, 2003 at 11:13 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Tony plans to down size medimune

Please--that is just false! I cannot believe that you would spread rumors like that especially with how well the merger/takeover has gone. You must have some bad information.

Warmest regards

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You realize like that you responded to a post from last year, right??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medi is becoming AZ. Operations is starting to outsource work to India, taking advantage of AZ vendor agreements. Eventually, it will be most if not all of Ops will be gone in 18 - 24 months. Clinical Program Management is next. One of the Price Waterhouse consultants not only has a big mouth, but doesn't take printed documents off the printer either. They let one of the most respected and admired MDs go with little warning. It's all about saving money. Look at the influx of former AZ employees. And the CMO asks the women for bjs which is pretty creepy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life is short, who cares? We all have our faults.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does HR at MedImmune suck so badly? There are tons of posts on the website that are like 6 months old or older. In this climate, how can they not get qualified candidates? The answer is becuase they suck.

I have heard from about a dozen people that work there that Medimmune is awesome and a wonderful place to work for. However, I've also heard its easier to get out of prision than through the application process there.
    The application is 5 pages long for every job! Why can't my information be saved and stored, then resused?
    Why when I call does no one have any information about the jobs that I have applied to?

Does medimmune routinely post "jobs" on the website that are really just fishing expeditions to see what kind of candidates are out there...in a cruel experiment for market research that builds up people's hopes and simultaneously crushes their dreams?
    Does the company treat current employees as terribly as it treats candidates and potential hires?
    Does anyone know how many people turn the company down after interviewing?
    Does anyone know how many people turn the company down before interviewing because it has simply taken them too long?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medi employees are inferior to AZ employees. It makes sense to replace them with AZ employees specially in corporate roles. It makes perfect business sense.