Welcome to the Medtronic board

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by cafead, Jul 20, 2004 at 3:21 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is its nothing more that a glorified "marketing" position.. The job will be to go out and drum up biz via events and such.. Not unlike Covidiens TDS position that basically is a position that works for specific Drs to drum up more procedures... It's Pharma crap 101

2. Butt Sniffer

Butt Sniffer Guest

Eat my cheese

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

get to Boston Scientific as soon as possible. I doubt you will even learn about Ohm's Law at MDT. You should sell what is clinically the best in the world, that is Boston Scientific. I left MDT a long time ago. Why do you think they push MRI safe? Because they can't compete on therapy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the guy relying on Medtronic's clinical studies to bring his similar conventional stimulation to market. Pain is dynamic and Medtronic is the only company with an adaptive solution. Our RestoreSensor device delivers better pain relief compared to your conventional, static, solutions.

5. Omar to sell company to google.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic is a bad place. Perform or not, they don't care about their employees. Fact.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.....I bet you don't even work for MDT...

8. memedical

memedical Guest

9. memedical

memedical Guest

Medt neuro is going thru a very ugly reorg. Commissions cut, leaders are clueless and they have lost touch with customers. Very toxic....lots of paper on the street....so if you like to get your head kicked in, there will be a lot of opportunities

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please specify which neuro division? Neuromodulaton? If so Pain or DBS or both?
    Or the other neuro divisions

11. JOSHUA

JOSHUA Guest

Stay away from Hernia/suture sales. Boston manager is a control freak.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please be more specific which neuro division and any other insight you might have as to why?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This division is experiencing a shit storm now and the winds are getting stronger. Wear eye protection when applying for a position here especially if corn was served in the cafeteria the day before

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you apply for a position in the florida region for pain mgmt, clin spec position, the clinical manager of that region is the most unprofessional self absorbed person I have ever met in my life. She won't answer your questions regarding the position and she'll go on and on about what other clin specs in her region have done for her instead of discussing the position. Don't bother. It's a waste of time as it appears she isn't really looking to fill the position.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know more about Program/Project Analyst job at Neurovascular Product Development Process? What does a routine day entails ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is NURO doing well? It is supposed to put Uroplasty out of business. Is it happening?

18. I plan on sleeping my way to the top. Who should I start with?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The janitors

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That chick from logistics. If you're lucky, you might be giving her your O face. You know what I'm talking about.