Welcome to the Millennium company board

Discussion in 'Millennium/Takeda Oncology Company' started by cafead, Aug 28, 2004 at 4:18 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Millennium company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking for information on the Boston territory? Is there really more money than big pharma in this area? Did the previous rep really get transfered? Really want to get inside scoop on manager, territory and company?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager in Boston is Lee Alford; I would rate him a 1 on a scale of 1-10.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GE bad for Millennium...what were people thinking by hiring this loser...checkout Amgen's chat on his departure

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the DM in Chicago?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the Oncology Sales force in national meeting this week 6/22/09? I can't seem to get the rep in my area to call me back. Just wondering.