Welcome to the new Perdue!

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 20, 2017 at 9:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm stoked for all the cancer centers these Perdue folks are going to get on board! Subsys RXs are going to multiply rapidly with these experienced new people and their fancy big titles! Experts in the Tirf market they are! It's so refreshing to finally have ROO pros on board to get it done the right way! Fantastic!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You get points for grade A sarcasm. Spelling? Not so much, PURDUE Either way, I enjoyed your post.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Saw this coming from a mile away the moment they announced Saheed was joining Insys. Couldn't even look my docs in the face anymore and say any of this was ok... and "it wasn't me, so don't worry". This place is quite the embarrassment to both the medical communities and pharma industry.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Catch me if you can_version 2.0

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Purdue not Perdue

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. BJ was a management nightmare. No people skills, no leadership skills and basically drove morale into the ground!

All he does is rides the coat tails of higher ups. LP brought him here (because no one else wanted him). Once the waters got rough here, he's leaching onto
      S to get him another job.

He was simply PATHETIC!!!

2. #6Jun 21, 2017 at 7:50 PM

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6Jun 21, 2017 at 7:50 PM
    [​IMG]
    anonymousGuest
    BJ was smoke and mirrors...but honestly...almost every RD on up that I've ever met in this industry is cut from that cloth. Huge salaries..lots of barking...lots of old ideas that don't translate well into the modern selling environment.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why are you still here? That's right, you must be pathetic so no other company out there would hire you. Just move on with your pathetic life.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your post makes zero sense. "Im pathetic, so no other company will hire me... move on with my pathetic life?" Laughable. You must be 1 of 2, a sales rep that's been employed here for less than a year OR your one of the crooked a** managers that f**ked everything up and haven't been fired... YET! Do yourself a favor and do a little research before you start spewing your own pathetic, defensive bullsh*t here for the rest of us to laugh at or if your example #2, pop a xanax and get to waiting on your front door bell instead of trolling cafepharma dipsh*t.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Here we are trying to defend our position in the opioid crisis due to our narrow indication and here we are hiring people from the company that started this epidemic. My doctors have been asking me about these new hires as well. I have run out of excuses

[anonymous, post: 5883653"]Exactly! Saw this coming from a mile away the moment they announced Saheed was joining Insys. Couldn't even look my docs in the face anymore and say any of this was ok... and "it wasn't me, so don't worry". This place is quite the embarrassment to both the medical communities and pharma industry.[/QUOTE]

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Made perfect sense. You're saying the company is an embarrassment. Then why are you still working here? There are many other companies out there. Why work for a company that makes you feel embarrassed working for it?? That's right, because you're pathetic.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't. Then again, you assumed I did genius, so yet again you've made no point.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again, you're proving my point that you're truly pathetic. Now you're claiming that you don't work at Insys. Look back to your prior postings where you said that you could not look your doctors in their eyes and say that it was okay. You said you were embarrassed. You're a pathetic excuse for an employee of Insys. If you're embarrassed working here then don't cash your paychecks. Or better yet leave.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a special kind of stupid, it's ok... that's the norm at Insys these days. Here, let me dumb things down for you a bit. I couldn't look my doctors in the eye anymore and tell them any of the fraudulent activity that took place was ok anymore. Furthermore, ex- Purdue employees are now leading INSYS sales. (I suggest you do a little homework in your spare time about Purdue or ask the MD's on your call plan) Therefore, I am no longer working at Insys or 'cashing there peanut paychecks'. With regard to your continuous need to state I'm "pathetic". Your sadly mistaken, you on the other hand... questionable. Don't fool yourself and sure as hell don't get on here and try to be some Insys warrior because you just look like a joke! Insys ruined a lot of lives; patients and doctors AND please spare me the line about doctors being the ones with the pad and pen. It's BULLSHIT! Management wanted RX's at ANY COST. Gigs up, medical community knows this but oh please continue to parade around like your out there for the better good of the cancer pt's. I guess the recent press about Liz G pleading guilty for scamming insurance payers was all a lie right? I must be pathetic for stating that too. Or Rich, Sunrise, Karen and Tiffany all taking doctors and there wives out to lavish, expensive dinners on there personal credit cards was a lie and being directed by management to download apps on your cell to encrypt text messages. Yep, all one big pathetic mess, but I'll stop there so some people I know read this site don't sh*t there pants because there's ALOT more. News flash, YOUR PATHETIC and so is the company YOU work for!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's refreshing to see a former employee speak the truth about their experience with Insys. That you have been attacked for doing so, by the "spin doctors" (not real MDs), is just par for the course. Take heart, everyone on this board knows what the deal was, and still is, with Insys. Their acquisition of recycled Purdue people tells you all you need to know about where this is all going (to end)

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah. Recycled crappy stories. Get another line of story. Keep on repeating and recycling the same old stories. Btw, it's "their" not "there." Again, pathetic nincompoop. If you're no longer at Insys then why are you trolling this site? No life?? Again, proving you're a pathetic excuse of a human being. Move on and get a life, P.O.S.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao! Grammar police always first on patrol when out of real answers. These recycled stories are about to ensure a lot of bad people are unemployed... so keep opening your mouth genius. Better yet, leave your name and number and I'll call you myself since you seem to know it all! Lastly, spilling the truth on here whether I'm here or not isn't trolling, lying is.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your attempt at editing (their vs there) is amusing, as is your repertoire of 3'd grade level "name-calling". FYI, if you wish to engage in such inane behavior, at least consider an adult list of unflattering "names" Foolish, disingenuous, ignorant, bombastic, .....Wait a minute! I see your problem...
    This list merely describes you.