Welcome to the Novartis Board

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by cafead, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:21 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sincavage Sucks

Is Kim Sincavage still a Manager or has she been fired yet? When I worked for her, she was in the middle of an ongoing HR investigation. She was hired with no prior pharma experience and probably drank a pitcher a day of the company kool-aid. It amazed me that she got paid twice as much as me and did half the work. She had 8 reps leave her in one year. You don't quit your company, you quit your boss.

2. Hi there, I'm a Novartis Sales Rep in Novartis Portugal, and from what I read here you guys have the same disputes with Merck reps that we have over here... lol
    Take care ;-)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HELP PLEASE Am on a PIP....how can i get short term disability...I know I need to get it from my doc, should I be honest or say that I am stressed out with work????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

on pip and want to do stdisaility
    scedule elective surgery, something easy while on recoup interview, resign on day 1 back form disability. stressed out may work but surgery cant touch you...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Sincavage Sucks

THE BITCH IS STILL HERE!!! she must be blowing Bonocorrso.......

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What this guy said 4 years ago is multiplied many times today. What will Nofarus be like in next 4 years? Will not stay around to find out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are exactly right! Novartis has no ethics, has no consideration of their employees and are only interested in making money. Anyone wanting to work for them should consider and ask if that territory is doing well and if they have any of their drugs on formularys that are important to that territory. Years ago I worked for them and a rep that won the presidents award one year with being on an important formulary fell off due to Novartis not keeping up with what was quoted as being on radar for formularys. That rep the next year had numbers falling and had to go on a improvement plan or get fired. So here a great rep left the company before they were able to harrash him to leave or fire him for having a poor performance. They suck at what they do to good people. Never work for this company if you have a family or are looking for a long term funture-it will not happen here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Folks be careful of what you say, security is monitoring this site and has had IT block it from inside Novartis, big brother is watching!

9. Let them watch. There are many of us who don't care if they are watching.In fact we want them to see it. As to whether or not they will break their "silence" over someones comment(s) it is up to them bastards. Once they do it we'll know. Personally I doubt it.
    Those who care should be careful and do not use your co computer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JUST UNPLUG INTERNET CORD FROM ROUTER AND PLUG DIRECTLY INTO YOUR HOME COMPUTER...BIG BROTHER WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE SHIZNIT!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see how everyone is saying that NOVARTIS sucks...okay...then why don't u tell me what's good? I spoke to a few people on the field, their companies are either laying off bottom 20% or they are making 1k every 4 months for bonus with 45k start. I believe Novartis is a little bit more generous. I'm just curious of what you guys consider a good pharma company these days???

12. BigPharma (BP) including Novartis is still good and better than many other industries but also much worse that many others. However, those of us who worked here for many years starting 20-35 years ago remeber how wonderful it was here to work. Things have gone south abour 15-20 yeas ago when the traditional ethical pharma industry (which was wonderful) decided to evolve into BP and thus join all other businesses in every aspect of doing business. That included high pressure selling and extremely high returns and huge sales volumes to mention few. Also BP introduced a large scale use of misconduct (illegal stuff) on top of the legal activity for the purpose of enhancing their business beyond what using only normal activity would bring in. Remeber false claims, fake literature, bribes, payoffs and the list goes on an on. Top this with the multiple sales forces selling the same drugs to the same docs and you have a nightmare scenario that we are witnessing today.
    Of course this is a simple explanation but has all the elements that made this once wonderful business into what it is today. Personally I am out (thanks god) and just hate to think what it will be in few years time. Some of us are trying to force some positive changes and we are in a process of exposing some of the nasty stuff this Co have done but never paid for it. That will change soon.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

big brother isnt watching. so screw you! if they were they would see the illegal things going on in this company. so thanks for the warning, but you should tell big brother to REALLY WATCH.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

check out the Thread entitiled: Ways to Stick it to your Bastard Manager .... makes you think .... and please reply ... everyone has a suggestion for this one I know ...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously you don't work for Novartis. probably fired for being unethical!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. I moved from MM after 2 years with the company and have been in CV specialty for 4 years now. My base salary has doubled since I started (and I started pretty well, I had experience). Also I'm in California with lousy formulary coverage (always have had for nearly all my products).

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wondering why there is almost always an Oncology position open in Sarasota FL? I know they had a few problems a couple years back...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would agree... Why does there seem to be an Oncology Position open in Sarasota FL.... I heard about DM problems there a while ago.. Any local reps got a clue?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

slow down then dumbass. you're a liability.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst managed company I have ever worked for...managers (TOP) change every 9-12 months before they know their jobs...they call it a clusterF--K. Turn-over numbers should be looked at as well as training costs! They, like the others, believe in having more than one rep calling on a single doctor (share of voice)...Hey..Hire good reps, pay them for results and fire the rest...that's what will happen in the long run...run a business for god sake