Welcome to the Organon board

Discussion in 'Organon' started by cafead, Nov 10, 2002 at 11:18 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Organon company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Organon lower, middle, and upper-management needs to give their two weeks notice. How many bad decisions can you make? First you screw up ever single product launch, then by conveying the wrong message the reps look like idiots, when the products do not move the reps. are blammed for following directions provided, then management spanks each other when 1% market share is achieved until we hit 5% and creme our pants 5 years later. What the hell are you thinking patting yourselves on the backs for. You are driving this company even further into the shitter but you stink so much you don't even realize the shit already hit the fan! Not even mentioning your premature ejaculation with Avinza having inked the worst contract in the world designed to fuck yourselves in the ass. But hey, upper management thinks bringing up the rear is a good thing... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you to say anything about management when you are not in their shoes??? I don't know about you but I like selling Avinza and I like working for Organon. Maybe you should go get another job instead of having a negative attitude.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like management has found the message board for Organon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the one who loves selling Avinza and working at Organon, you sound like another twenty-something female rep that wants to work a few more years, get pregnant, go on maternity leave a couple of times, and then quit working all together in 5 years. Wow, that sounds like half my current district!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Armand, What made you think you could get away with it? You will be revealed and get you and several other yahoos will get what you deserve!

Yes, you know what I mean! Now, take time and deal with this!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait a minute. I am DM and am a pupppet with no balls to fight the inept 4 Whorseman in NJ. They would be Mikey N, Crappie, Slutz, and Bend over and grab your ankles sweeney!
    These are the guys running our company into the ground.
    Now, you 4 take that and put it in your pipe and smoke it!
    How does it feel to have very low morale, and virtually no loyalty amoung your DMs.
    Now thats transparency!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Just let me oout ASAP!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Grab your ankes Swiney thinks he is respected. By who? JE?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Sarah... is it a problem on my end or yours? How come the board postings are only updated as of 2/23/04?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REgardless of how much avinza is sold IF THE SALES CALLS to avinza targets are not met then organon get's ZIPPO. Ligand website listings in the PR area you can review the contract and it is jacked

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people from other companies are asking "is Organon still around?". You are absolutely right with the argument against their strategy for every product. A marketing myopia article is written for Organon. They don't know how to market the product, don't know anything about the life-cycle management,and don't know anything about hiring and promoting as well. They only know how to get around women they like.. Having Organon in your resume is not something you should be proud of.. You are also part of this incompetent management as well. No one is questioning Organon US to find out what is going on with the company. Or are they waiting the dead end as well???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've worked for several companies, and this one is by far the worst..
    Get out people. This company only cares about itself and its own wallet. The upper mgt is fat and happy, but the employees are miserable. Management doesn't care.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A note to the Cafepharma moderator of Organon's thread: Please remove Bx Ctr comments from this board whenever they appear. I think all Organon employees would agree that this is forum to discuss issues we are presently facing within our own organization. The world of politics can be discussed in numerous other forums, can be read in the periodicals, on websites or watched on tv and cable. I have my feelings and opinions on this stuff, but it is clearly tertiary to what this website is here for.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MY ? IS WHY DOES HE ALWAYS ANSWER...IF HE IS SO BOTHERED?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who are free thinking and have an open mind is why ORGANON will be around long after you are, out of here.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with most of what you said. But the comment about women on maternity leave or waiting to get pregnant really pisses me off. Leave it to some man to say that. Do you think I wouln't in a heart beat let the man carry the child and be free of morning sickness and all the shit that goes with it. Do you realize that Organon mgmt abuses their pregnant reps to try and get them to quit even when the rep has great numbers and works harder then some of the these dumb fuck moron males that put in 6 hours a week and call that working? So fuck off with your sexist attitude. You have no idea what you are talking about. You walk a mile in our fucking heels and see how far you get before you say this fucking sucks!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest