Welcome to the Organon board

Discussion in 'Organon' started by cafead, Nov 10, 2002 at 11:18 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happen to J Back in Ohio???? Tired of that ---- anyway!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about Jerry Sweeney? I worked for Organon several years ago, and he took the training class to lunch at Hooter's in Atlanta. Of course, it it were today, he would have a great big sexual harrassment lawsuit. What a loser!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Danny Duke from Birmingham still around?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've notice a definent drop in the number of posting. Let's explore the reasons:
    Posts are being screened and removed for content.
    So many people have left the company.
    Apathy?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've notice a drop in the number of posting. Let's explore the reasons:
    Posts are being screened and removed for content.
    So many people have left the company.
    Apathy?

6. BOX CUTTER

BOX CUTTER Guest

No, It's just that people are happy with their job., They love working at Organon inc. soon to be Bio what ever.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the editors of Cafepharma:

Would you please clarify your policies regarding IP addresses for the edification of the readers and posters on this board.

Thank you very much,

A dedicated reader (and poster)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just found this board. Very interesting. A fellow rep with another company passed this on to me. Are we worldwide here?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: disgusted

You are obviously someone that didnt score well with the class. I can't wait to see you make a mistake. Do you know facts? Do your know situations? fallguys?
    Bottom line is he works so hard to make the anesthsia program better. He supports everyone. Are you in his class? or are you a
    bitchy coward that is only looking to tear someone down that is working hard to do the right thing to make us all better?
    Hmmm?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't even spell ZEMURON correctly. I'm sure you flunked his class you moron.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being bought by SP! God help us all!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God is listening, and he sent Fred. Enjoy the ride Organon! Welcome to Schering-Plough!

13. Hobie

Hobie Guest

Diosynth

What will happen to the Diosynth division now???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Organon is now a part of Schering Plough so why does the Organon board still exist? Organon is no more....stay tuned with the SP site.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad I escaped when I did, thx to the holier than thou MH and his little butt munch MB, hope you make beautiful music together. I never worked for a bigger bunch of idiots. Hope the big SP layoff wipes out Roseland.
    Got out of pharma after 20 years and could not be happier, there is life after pharma.