Welcome to the Purdue Board

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by cafead, Aug 15, 2003 at 7:29 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Purdue company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Emergency Meeting!

Who's got the scoop on the special mandatory meeting or conference call deal call this week? Any rumors going around?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Emergency Meeting!

increase in base salary is the rumor!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any of you being hit by the purdue mess please email me at
    jamieriley@charter.net
    i work the industry in the sciences mainly and have some openings across the country and i am hitting CT hard marketting---plus i will help anyone i can

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard imprisoned Doc in SC nailed Reps for lying about the abuse potential of Oxy. Supposedly hammered the Co. really hard.
    Maybe that's the emergency

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That case is history.Depositions have been done.Naturally, he will say it's our fault.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Just heard imprisoned Doc in SC nailed Reps for lying about the abuse potential of Oxy. Supposedly hammered the Co. really hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's interesting-- do you have a link to a news article? I'd appreciate seeing it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purdue is a great company!! Hang in there guys!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clarification....Purdue WAS a great company. If you were only here now to actually feel the shame and emberrassment to work for such an organization. It certainly is not inspirational and I have no assurance that this company has told me the truth for several years.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was the best years of pharma employment ever, even when one considers the abrupt ending. [​IMG]

Good Luck Everyone!!! New England Rep

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a retiree of PF with 32 years of service. I am dissappointed in the leadership(or lack thereof) that allowed this company to tailspin into the current situation. Big Red must be held accountable.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I am a retiree of PF with 32 years of service. I am dissappointed in the leadership(or lack thereof) that allowed this company to tailspin into the current situation. Big Red must be held accountable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you a rep?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I am a retiree of PF with 32 years of service. I am dissappointed in the leadership(or lack thereof) that allowed this company to tailspin into the current situation.

[/ QUOTE ]
    You have no stock options to lose. Don't worry, be happy!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totowa (anyone out there)

PF Labs was definitely an experience for me. No matter how much slamming people do to one another on this board, no single employee was responsible for the demise of this company. At least no one at the "lower" levels... PF did offer fantastic salaries / hourly wages...no one can deny that and they did provide us with a great benefit (medical...etc) so you should be thankful for the time you had that. A lot of companies don't even offer medical and when they do its only for the employees and not families. And then there were always the infamous "lunch tickets" that gave us some wonderful food at "CulinArt"...So now the end is near...or so the writing on the wall seems to be saying that...
    Take advantage of what you have while you have it. Whether you be management or union I think you all need to be thankful for what you had or still have and appreciate all the friends you might have made over the year(s) working for PF Labs. Companies come and go but friendships last forever. I will miss a lot of my friends that have already left and I'm sure there will be more that will either go on or about the 25th or will jump ship on their own if they haven't done so already.
    Good luck to everyone in the future

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Totowa (anyone out there)

[ QUOTE ]
    PF Labs was definitely an experience for me. No matter how much slamming people do to one another on this board, no single employee was responsible for the demise of this company. At least no one at the "lower" levels... PF did offer fantastic salaries / hourly wages...no one can deny that and they did provide us with a great benefit (medical...etc) so you should be thankful for the time you had that. A lot of companies don't even offer medical and when they do its only for the employees and not families. And then there were always the infamous "lunch tickets" that gave us some wonderful food at "CulinArt"...So now the end is near...or so the writing on the wall seems to be saying that...
    Take advantage of what you have while you have it. Whether you be management or union I think you all need to be thankful for what you had or still have and appreciate all the friends you might have made over the year(s) working for PF Labs. Companies come and go but friendships last forever. I will miss a lot of my friends that have already left and I'm sure there will be more that will either go on or about the 25th or will jump ship on their own if they haven't done so already.

[/ QUOTE ]

We were well-paid and the food was good. What are you overlooking here?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You tell me...what we are out of jobs...Like I said jobs come and go. Nothing is for sure in life except for taxes and death.

Again this is just my opinion and my way of saying goodbye to my friends...

Is there anything wrong with that?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    You tell me...what we are out of jobs...Like I said jobs come and go. Nothing is for sure in life except for taxes and death.

[/ QUOTE ]

*SIGH*
    Nevermind.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the Purdue company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

--------------------
    Sarah Palmer
    webmaster@cafepharma.com

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Emergency Meeting!
    #33379 - 08/15/03 07:39 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Who's got the scoop on the special mandatory meeting or conference call deal call this week? Any rumors going around?

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#33645 - 08/17/03 10:40 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Post Extras:

pharm recruiter
    Unregistered

#176424 - 04/13/04 02:10 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

jamieriley@charter.net
    i work the industry in the sciences mainly and have some openings across the country and i am hitting CT hard marketting---plus i will help anyone i can

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#295845 - 07/23/04 05:15 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#344833 - 08/26/04 06:59 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

That case is history.Depositions have been done.Naturally, he will say it's our fault.

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Re: Emergency Meeting! [Re: Anonymous]
    #806631 - 05/26/05 09:58 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that's interesting-- do you have a link to a news article? I'd appreciate seeing it.

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#836643 - 06/14/05 08:17 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#837610 - 06/15/05 10:45 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Clarification....Purdue WAS a great company. If you were only here now to actually feel the shame and emberrassment to work for such an organization. It certainly is not inspirational and I have no assurance that this company has told me the truth for several years.

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#845271 - 06/19/05 10:14 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Was the best years of pharma employment ever, even when one considers the abrupt ending.

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#860359 - 06/27/05 06:30 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#869368 - 07/02/05 05:21 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Quote:

Were you a rep?

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#869373 - 07/02/05 05:23 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Quote:

I am a retiree of PF with 32 years of service. I am dissappointed in the leadership(or lack thereof) that allowed this company to tailspin into the current situation.

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Totowa (anyone out there) [Re: Anonymous]
    #889913 - 07/15/05 08:35 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Re: Totowa (anyone out there) [Re: Anonymous]
    #889962 - 07/15/05 09:09 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#889971 - 07/15/05 09:13 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

#890166 - 07/15/05 11:23 AM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

Quote:

--------------------
    Sarah Palmer
    webmaster@cafepharma.com

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Emergency Meeting!

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

pharm recruiter
    Unregistered

jamieriley@charter.net

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Was the best years of pharma employment ever, even when one considers the abrupt ending.

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Were you a rep?

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

--------------------
    Sarah Palmer
    webmaster@cafepharma.com

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Emergency Meeting!

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

pharm recruiter
    Unregistered

jamieriley@charter.net

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Were you a rep?

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

--------------------
    Sarah Palmer
    webmaster@cafepharma.com

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Emergency Meeting!

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

pharm recruiter
    Unregistered

jamieriley@charter.net

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Were you a rep?

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

--------------------
    Sarah Palmer
    webmaster@cafepharma.com

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Emergency Meeting!

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

pharm recruiter
    Unregistered

jamieriley@charter.net

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Were you a rep?

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

--------------------
    Sarah Palmer
    webmaster@cafepharma.com

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Emergency Meeting!

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

pharm recruiter
    Unregistered

jamieriley@charter.net

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Were you a rep?

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Post Extras:

Anonymous
    Unregistered

Quote:

You tell me...what we are out of jobs...L

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey New England rep. Don't be too patriotic to this company unless you are getting a nice package, which I won't be getting but deserve it more than you. What I'mtrying to say, up yours!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this by chance Andy or Bill. It's Greg from Jersey. I was cut for a stupid reason back in Oct '03. Probably a blessing