Welcome to the Purdue Board

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by cafead, Aug 15, 2003 at 7:29 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Emergency Meeting!

I don't supose Dr. Brown from Sandwich Mass. was one of your accounnts ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Is this by chance Andy or Bill. It's Greg from Jersey. I was cut for a stupid reason back in Oct '03. Probably a blessing

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg who? I worked in Jersey...and no I'm not Andy or Bill...I'm not even nor was I ever management

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Totowa (anyone out there)

I worked for PF labs for 18 years. I am now retired but the company made it possible for me to live comfortable. I am glad I had the opportunity to work for them. I am sorry a great company has to go this way.

4. jbager

jbager Guest

who is the blond in little silver, n.j with no tits that was a manager but now is a rep due to cuts ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you ask a question about Little Silver on a totowa board....Are you the same person that didn't know what a MILF is ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for PF for 18 years and was in the union. I agree the company was very good to us and I am sorry it had to come to an end. I have been gone since 95 and I still talk to friends I made there.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greg from NJ. I know you because I worked with you. How is your family?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Linda Brame still with Purdue in Lafayette, LA?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Linda Brame still the Purdue Pharma rep. in Lafayette, LA?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: jeff z and donna

can anybody believe this nonsense has been going on forever under the noses of all the big bosses. jeff gets away with his inappropriate activity and gives donna promotions and extraordinary raises from the percent allocation given to his dept. what a joke

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am trying to get in there (totowa) is it worth it?????????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's Rusty these days? Still making the big bucks, undoubtedly...still holding his head high?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: The oxycontin OP dangers

The new OP oxycontin is horrible, I have been on oxy for eight years and decided to get off. I had a plan with my doc to ween of of them and it was working fine until these crappy OP pills came out. I have to take twice as much not to go into w/d's and another effect is that I feel like I have polmer (teflon flu). Teflon flu is a condition that workers that spray coat materials with (polymer) when they would breath in or have the polymer absorb throught the skin, would have the symptoms of a flu. I know because i exeperienced it. We don't know what polymer is in the new pill (because Purdue PIG won't tell) so it is hard to research what the health implications are. Actually polymers are used to protect metal machinery from getting corrision forom acids (like you stomach acids). Well what this means when your digestive system trys to get this drug in IT CAN'T so the active ingredients wind up in the waste producucts of you body. Also some polymers are HIGHLY CARCINAGESTIC (causes cancer). So thank you again Purde pharma you show how big money PIGS you are.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: The oxycontin OP dangers

The new polymer can be found by looking at the ingredients list in the package insert. It is polyethylene oxide. It is not carcinogenic. It is however hydrophilic and, unlike the insoluble polymer matrix used in the original formula, mixes extensively with your stool. The pharmacokinetics of this is more likely what accounts for the symptoms you have experienced.

What did a polymer ever do to you to make you hate them so?. The great big world of polymers includes such things as starch, proteins, insulin, cellulose(as found in, for example, pinto beans, lettuce and other members of the plant world), etc . . .

If you know of a way to eliminate all polymers from your life, more power to you. Please let us know when you've succeeded !

But until you have, arguments such as the one quoted cannot be taken seriously. The best thing you can do is to quietly let those who know how to communicate meaningfully take the helm in trying to get this wrong righted.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me who this doctor is? I'm a documentary filmmaker working on a film about painkiller addiction, and am eager to learn more.....nick@bluechipfilms.com....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should reach out to Home Office people. They are the ones who made the decisions on who to pay, how much and why. This detail is can be all the way down to the doctor level. Most of the HO people are gone, but you can always look them up. Linkedin is a good source

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive only been here a couple years and thought I escaped from the zoo from my previous company. Holy hell. I left the zoo alright, and freaking joined the circus. This place is awful. Leadership is below average at best. Good luck to everyone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a cult of greed and incompetence.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company will soon be 50 people in HO and NC punping out pills. All marketing and sales done.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nick, stop trying to spread fake news about this issue. No one wants to watch your documentary. PP has always worked hard to put the patient first and anyone who has had a significant spot in the organization knows that. Everyone else wants to speculate on things but I can tell you as someone that has known the sacklers for over 30 years the intent was always the patient over lining their pockets.