Welcome to the Reliant Board

Discussion in 'Reliant' started by cafead, Sep 10, 2002 at 6:10 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    I just had my first interview with Reliant yesterday. Any advice for the second? and what questions to be prepared to answer??

[/ QUOTE ]just be confident and focus on some of your accomplishments. Be sure to focus on how you can benefit the company by hiring you. Same old stuff......we do not pull out any tricks or tests etc.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do they suck?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please refer to the other posts if you are going to ask why Reliant sucks...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

waaah

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reliant is a good company with some growing pains. What territory are you applying in? Not much advice but DM's can make a big difference. Good luck.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, that post was from a year ago...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Dude, that post was from a year ago...

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Reliant is a good company with some growing pains. What territory are you applying in? Not much advice but DM's can make a big difference. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]Wow, thanks for the response. I'm still sitting here waiting for the callback.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is Reliant has been playing with the numbers and payouts in effect holding out on the sales force for years. You idiots dont even have enough brain, guts or balls to do anything about it. If you are Reliant you deserve to be there. Stay away from the rest of the pharma. We don't like nor want you. Hopefully when your company finally collapses will be rid of some of the scum in the health care field.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus Christ you are a fucking tool. You are posting to a thread that started years ago. I think that the scum bag is you my friend.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

obviously a fenofibrate rep... if Reliant sucks so bad, why be so concerned with posting on our site? Ahhh, did you get fired??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fired. you are losers!
    you were RELIANT reps now you are crap.

we used you up until there was nothing left.

enjoy the "package" cause you will need it while you look for a new job.

vince

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll all have jobs well before GSK starts showing an increase in Lovaza business