Welcome to the Salix board

Discussion in 'Salix' started by cafead, Feb 11, 2005 at 10:19 AM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Salix company board. Anyone is welcome to post here, whether they are an employee of the company or not. You may post anonymously without registering (registered users please logout before posting if you wish to do so), or with a registered username.

Managers and reps are encouraged to communicate with fellow employees here. If you are interested, we can also provide you with a private, password-protected board for your pod, district, etc. Just email webmaster@cafepharma.com for the details.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand there is an opening in Scranto PA. Please let me know who to contact.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think twice before you want to work for a company like this. They saying is true-your manager can make or break your career/life. These managers here are horrible. Super micromanaging company!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the managers are insane here. I hear they do off label marketing too! The people here are like a COLT!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The managers here are ineffective. They pride themselves on a particular behavior that most people would not want to tolerate. This company believes that you should never feel comfortable, appreciated or satisfied with your performance at any level. We are stacked ranked. You have no goals. You must out perform every one else in the country by growing more them them. You compete for IC pay. Only some people make good money. The rest of us don't make anymore or make less than at big pharma. You will be threatened. Your baseline is ever shifting. You will compete with reps in huge metro areas with great MC coverage as if they are your equal. No one cares if you are in a rural area with terrible managed care. You must out perform Manhattan or Phili etc. When you don't you are tormented. People have been force to sell off label in order to grow. As you can see the ethics of this company are horrible. It started with the very top. CEO, CFO. Liers and cheats. Now this company is selling it self at a depressed price because they have been caught in their lies. How disgusting. The BOD and all the managers up to top brass should be a shamed. Shame on you!!! Shame Shame on you!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fucking spot on!! Company is a shit show. Backstabbing bucket of crabs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you figure we are selling at a depressed stock price? $173 is pretty damn close to the all time high and more than twice what it sold for the end of 2013. I agree with everything else you said though.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wha, wha. It's sales. Deal with it or move on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you meant cult. Unless we're like a horse. Which is a weird thing to say.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Anonymous;5385521]I think you meant cult. Unless we're like a horse. Which is a weird thing to say."

I love you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many/most of the legacy Salix reps are looking for a new company. Mostly because having your name associated with Valeant for too long will taint your name the longer you stay. Not good.

Oh. And if you're a manager reading this: fuck you!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a manager reading this. I agree wholeheartedly. This place is an ugly pool of bile.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a dying industry, especially with the amount of information and groups on the Internet well. It used to boggle my mind why the industry was so paranoid when I realized they're paranoid because they're lying. From the top down lying and lying about data etc. I would never work in this industry again, I worked in Arizona and it was an absolute fucking joke. I had the most paranoid partner who would constantly lie and try to make everyone else around him look bad. After stepping away from it, I realized it was because he was made to feel that way. I'm glad that these politicians and R&D people from many companies are exposing the lies. Now that you know better, you should do better and leave the corruption.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I loved Salix. Got along great with my manager and ASD. I'm also someone who never complained and whined. I took direction and ran with it. In other words, I did the job they paid me to do. Sales were good. Bonuses were great. Won PC a couple of times (and I don't live in a big metro area). It was very good. The people who couldn't cut it were thin skinned children who couldn't understand why their manager was so mean to them. Babies all of them.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many of you miss the point of work and life altogether. It's not the job title you hold, the person you're married to, the size of your house or cost of your vehicle. It's not how many friend or kids you've got posted in posed pictures on Facebook. it's not how much money you make. The point of life is to treat your fellow man the way you'd like to be treated. This goes to one of you in particular, a young woman who had a really good friend and coworker and trashed that person behind their back. You did this hoping to boost your own image, which was significantly shot by your own behavior. Therefore you are the ultimate loser. Your manager blew you off like the dust you are. You have no values or morals. You will do anything to claw &scratch your way into the good graces of someone you hoped would promote you for more money. The Lord said vengeance is mine. It got you nowhere with your boss and you had to quit. You will continue the cycle the rest of your life until you get it. You can't shit on good people and think that you're going to move up in life. Hope you learned the lesson. If not you'll have plenty of opportunities to try to get things right

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely agree with above. Mega dittos to last post. There's always going to be consequences for whatever comes put of your mouth. You run over someone with a bus, publicly or behind their back, you're going to pay for it one way or another. You're going to be the only one who believes the lie that it didn't really matter. Oh, it matters alright. It matters a lot to the person you shit on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bears repeating an old addage. People don't remember what you said, what you wore or who you said it to, people always remember the way you made them feel. Betrayal is the mark of a coward.A desperate pathetic coward.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a little story about a guy named mike,
    Use to bang one of his rep’s, she sorta looks like a dyke,
    Was once a rep but not no mo, he now gets to tell rep’s where to go,
    Thinks he’s smooth-thinks he’s slick, but he will soon be sucking a little more d*ck,
    He’s stacking the chips and they’re not in his favor,
    He’s months away from being free labor,
    So to you mike I say, your bad decisions stack higher than a shelf,
    Now turn around and be sure to go f*ck yourself...