Welcome to the Salix board

Discussion in 'Salix' started by cafead, Feb 11, 2005 at 10:19 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To little miss "I'd never hurt anybody" suffering still, no doubt, with your bulimia and migraines. Hopefully, you've gotten your payback by now. If not, rest assured, your day is coming. Next time you decide to shit on a friend to boost your toilet level self esteem, remember me. You chose to line your pockets, win a trip and suck up to manager, all in the name of loyalty. What a load of b.s. You were and likely still are loyal to 1 person, your nasty self. Here's to you getting what you deserve. I will never forget what you did to me. Never. I will see your face every time I hear the words eating disorder, borderline personality, bipolar and migraine. You are a piece of work. Your problems would likely dissappear starting with you caring about others as much as you do your pathetic self.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whaat? I hear dis bout dat skinny ass ho down south.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh her. She's on Facebook posting whatever, to make her act as a normal person seems true. She's still an actress. Sociopaths spend a lot of time spinning an image of themselves, trying to hide their sick reality. Poor thing. Do you feel a migraine coming on ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did she do?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lied to her co-worker and friend, when asked about certain situation. Lied about friend to mgmt, behind back. Rather than admitting her own poor performance and owning up to her extreme insecurity, she blamed friend telling a whopper of a "poor whittle me story" about friend, to manager. This happened several times and friend unaware until truth came out. BITCH not able to own her own shitty performance, let alone rotten self esteem, clearly bipolar and or borderline personality. Mgmt then treated coworker worse than shit.

If that wasn't enough back stabbing, she told mgmt how co-worker really felt, of course, leaving out her own disdain for mnger. When confronted, multiple times, there was ongoing denial as to what was going on, just that she was loyal to mger and whining about how she didn't get what she was promised. Could have cared less about the ditch she threw coworker in. Bitch was totally unable to admit what she did was beyond pathological. Once caught red handed in lies and backstabbing, there was no apology, no answer given, just a blank stare a whimper about herself and self pity. Self serving, selfish and sociopathic. No remorse. Multiple lies and manipulations to get shit on friend to feel sorry for her, all the while shoveling as many lies and character defamation on friend. Likes and lives in hot climate to match her demon like personality. A DEVIL IN SHEEPS CLOTHING. WATCH YOUR BACK WITH OVERLY SWEET BITCHES WHO LIKE TO PLAY DRESS UP, BUT CANT SELL WORTH SHIT.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh that describes more people than I could name. She's one you need to avoid and just learn from. Sorry this happened to you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May start a new thread, but I am wondering if anyone still at Salix was there before Valeant acquisition? If so, thoughts on RSM with initials TB... northeast/new england guy.
    there is no corcept board on cafepharma but lot of former salix reps are now at Corcept.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TB is the biggest scumbag around. If you are known from previous company will do anything to keep you around. Turned culture to crap. Well known as an alcoholic and rule breaker. Will get what they deserve someday soon.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is the person I think it is total agreement. TB is poison to this company. As phony as the day is long. Focus is money, beer and recognition. How does someone like this get to such a high level?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can any former Salix reps now with Corcept give thoughts about the company? Not much info about Corcept Therapeutics.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have one product, Korlym (the old U-486 abortion drug) that they sell for the treatment of Cushings Disease targeting the small number of patients in which surgery for the condition is not an option. Considered "Ultra Rare Disease" space where most reps hunt to find candidates for this drug. Their reps are paid well, but if you're under pressure to get sales then good luck, you'll need it! Yes, many of the reps there are former Salix who moved to Corcept around the time when Salix was acquired by Valeant or shortly thereafter (2015-2016 period). As was often the case, they landed the gig based on who they knew. Many were younger reps with less than 5 years industry experience, although many had proven themselves with some good sales results during their time at Salix. As to their future selling for this one-trick pony company in this "Ultra Rare Disease" space, who knows...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be about Mohan right?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im not sure that this is about MM, might be another Mike.