Welcome to the TAP board

Discussion in 'TAP' started by cafead, Aug 5, 2003 at 11:56 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with mgt in NE. My manager is out to prove himself and meantime driving all of his reps away if not now SOON!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who are the northeast mgrs?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Agree with mgt in NE. My manager is out to prove himself and meantime driving all of his reps away if not now SOON!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your probably in my district

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

his initials wouldn't be CF would they? He's in PGH area. What a *&%$&*%&* !!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's it feel to lose UHC coverage for prevacid in May?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I don't know! How does it feel to you when you lose all of your credibility with docs once you go in there touting this blatant misrepresentation of managed care status? Get a clue! When they find out that Prevacid SoluTab is still available on United (and they ARE finding this out) because it has the LOWEST PRICE they have been laughing at all of you dimwits and debating on whether you are 1.) too stupid to learn how the formulary really works (and just follow the leader on some rumor instead of I don't know . . . DOING SOME RESEARCH ON THE UHC website?!) and the other response I get from docs on you guys are 2.) you all are such arrogant assholes you actually believe that because you barely graduated w/ a BS degree and now know how to put on a really sharp suit, these people who have 10x the training you do will of course be so extremely impressed as you oh-so-proudly boast that Prevacid has been dropped from UHC that they will marvel at how life had no meaning before you came along to explain things like this. Meanwhile, the Docs can write PST for UHC patients if they'd like, if the don't - we don't care! You can't hurt over losing something you never had for years anyway! Have fun all of you crazies - scrambling and beating each other up over the pole position for UHC while TAP is out there laughing at you with the docs you just "WON OVER" and taking a break only to let them know about the myriad of managed care types that Prevacid IS not only ON but preferred and kicking some ass. Good Selling, guys!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my gosh, is he for real?? Oh my God, no!! Not UHC!!!! My lively-hood, my only managed care reason for living! Someone get me a rope. . . . . . . . . . . . . [​IMG]oh, nevermind guys. It's just another micromanaged, ill-informed interloper who still doesn't know about SoluTab. Good thing that all the docs do (and write it, 156 new Rx this month from 1 doc alone) <font color="purple"> </font>

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my gosh, is he for real?? Oh my God, no!! Not UHC!!!! My lively-hood, my only managed care reason for living! Someone get me a rope. . . . . . . . . . . . . [​IMG]oh, nevermind guys. It's just another micromanaged, ill-informed interloper who still doesn't know about SoluTab. Good thing that all the docs do (and write it, 156 new Rx this month from 1 doc alone) <font color="purple"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    his initials wouldn't be CF would they? He's in PGH area. What a *&amp;%$&amp;*%&amp;* !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

He is a great guy in my book!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Specialty Rep for Lupron at >50K??

Don't let the 48k fool you. TAP compensates their EE's well. The benefits are outstanding. You should not make less than 80k, and more than likely won't make more than 120k. As far as growth, TAP urges you to have a plan of action regarding your career. Do well and you'll move up in the company faster than most others

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there may be an opening in the Chicago Area. I have recently been laid off by Wyeth. Does anyone know if they need a Lupron Rep as I have great contacts with the OBgyns, who would the hiring manager be?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pat Giller

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay away from damiano....not a good person (is he still around???)

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

make sure you go to www.4benchmark.com and search on TAP.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys this is a great company. Like any company you must perform. You know it's easy to give away product. However it takes a man or woman who is truly professional to sell. So let's talk features benefits. It is our job to educate the health care professionals. Certainly they do not have the time to keep up with all the trends. As far as being laid off from the company. Remember our first responsibility is to our stakeholders. Those are the people who invest their hard earned money in our company and quite frankly expect us to perform to the levels that our management has promised. If you do not think you can perform to those levels, then as harsh as iy may sound get out. At TAP we are committed to excellence. I challenge each and everyone of you to live up to that committment. God bless and Go Duke Blue Devils.