Welcome to the UCB Pharma board

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by cafead, Sep 9, 2003 at 10:39 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she also slept with her ex husbands brother.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for replying to a post that was from 5 years ago. Why is anyone having any sort of discussion on the "Welcome to the UCB Pharma board?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree, do not interview with this micromanaged company. My 1st interview with Larry "little man" Blue, was totally inappropriate and extremely unprofessional. The recruiter, Bowden Group, (and a bunch of losers, looking to make a buck) told me that salary would be no issue-HA! They thought 106,000 was a great deal-maybe for them-how cheap! I was asked to go to the final interview-which they had no clue where or when. I said fine, give me the salary, etc... So, their fab offer of $106 and 10 days of training at the end of August-perfect timing with the start of school, etc... training on their piece of junk drug, Cimzia-which will never get off the ground with Rheums-although they claim to be cheaper than Humira-that is a good selling point. All in all, this company, and the clueless little man Blue will never make it in specialty selling. So, run, don't walk, away from this company!

4. Interviewing for Neuro. Epilepsy drug. Give me the good, bad, and ugly of working for UCB.
    Pull no punches, I am a vet and have no time to waste.
    Gracias.......

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keppra is going generic in a few months and the replacement product has not been approved.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's the latest on co-promoting an anti-depressant? who with? when?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ucb is in turmoil and since the schwarz takeover are not completely clear where they are heading and what they should be capitalising on. Mike Russell has a good strategic sense of direction but is limited on what he alone can do. some of the people at ucb have been there for years and are too close to the business to help achieve his ambitous vision. he needs to bring in people who have expereince of the pharma industry. old wood will not help the company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should I take a RPU position? I know there have been layoffs, and I heard from a DM that the RPU division may be gone in the next year. Also, should I be concerned that UCB works as a contractor for other pharma companies?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're unemployed then yes. I wouldn't leave solid company for UCB, because you heard right, division will be gone soon.

Contractor for other companies? Do you mean co-promote? Almost all pharma does that. I'm not sure what you mean.

10. khastora

khastora Guest

11. khastora

khastora Guest

12. khastora

khastora Guest

Not,it does not .One example is Khoso Baluch. In Eli lilly he was treated with about the same decree of trust as used car salesmen.Cheap laborur is what USB is looking for.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the scoop on Khoso?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Welcome to the UCB Pharma board khoso Baloch

khoso baluch , now in Spain ( Madrid). Slept with her aswell.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did he take Amylim to get through his private life ? Ouh ouh ouh

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have applied for a few jobs (which I am more than qualified for) but have heard nothing. I do have sources who have expressed the same negative sentiments as those above - that the company is mismanaged - should I take my talents elsewhere?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sugar daddy khoso was very nice to me. He was the best, I know what he likes . I fell sorry for him. He is a lonely man, work work and tv at home.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He got tied up in the Berlisconi bunga bunga party investigation and is now on home confinement and a leave of abstinence from UCB

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know Dave Poskey? Haha Has his head so far up his DM 's ass. Trying to become a manager himself after he worked for UCB while working for lab sales. At the same time. will probably get the job anyway!!! What a joke!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more about whatt you just said. I was in the administrative office setting for UCB-Cimzia and the management their has no clue what they are doing either. All they care about is where to get lunch, going to lunch, and after lunch talking about how good lunch was. The case managers do stick around for long because they are a dumping ground and the supervisors are just plain idiots.