Welcome to the UCB Pharma board

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by cafead, Sep 9, 2003 at 10:39 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take Concerta and am looking for a cheaper generic version. I found a press release on the internet that stated that Dremers Urban, generic subsidiary of UCB had won some legal proceeding and war going to start making generic Concerta on or before July 1, 2012. Is this generic on the market yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You chose a strange thread to ask your question on, but didn't Watson introduce a generic Concerta over a year ago?

How about generic Ritalin. Same drug, just different release mechanism.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any fresh tips about joining UCB's German branch? I'm talking about a clinical outsourcing manager role.
    Thanks y'all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you having a go with khoso Baluch?. He went to as for work with Poxel SA Lyon. There is a short of money to pay to support for his three parasites. The old man cannot keep going. Too much cakes,from Paris, and to much recomendatios to get a job for his useless son Samir khoso.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm doing an assignment about ucb pharma limited and i want to know about the marketing and advertising strategies of the company. help?

6. Felisa

Felisa Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have not see the rest of his family my friend !!!!!!. Felisa Carrera (Lisa Khoso) She went to London to work as a cleaner in 1956, but she pretend to be many things. One day, she was a doctor the next, she got a degree is spanish language or she was qualify in Barcelona in 1957 with 15 year old, but at the same time she was cleaning in London ( Brixton) and having a baby. Felisa Carreta!!! the dates did not add up, darling!!!!!. This lady is a compulsive liar and (uneducated ). Husband, same of the same. A farmer from Baluchistam, who can not write in proper english. We do not know even when he was born. (acording the family he is a lawyer). Mohammed khoso he tied the knot in a arranged marriage with a parasite. Very unhappy arrangement. Is not true Khoso?. You will have Shamaa for the rest of your life my friend, thank you to Felinaaaa Carrretaaa, Hi, hi, hi. The next time ask for a guarantee and money back, darling. And of course "the baker" got a job, thank you to daddy, again.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He shit his pants to get recommendations from WFA. Have you see his face??? what do you do in Paris alone Knoso?? noughty, nouthty