Welcome to the Warner Chilcott board

Discussion in 'Warner Chilcott' started by cafead, Nov 10, 2003 at 10:14 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anybody tell me who does contract manufacturing for WC and if possible which type of process equipment (Glatt, Niro, Vector ect...) they use ?. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Horrible company to work for. Dont come here, you will regret it. the company finds way to cheat people out of money all the time. nothing positive to say about this company and the people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! All I see are these horrible posts and it is definitely scary considering that I am thinking about working for them... Can anyone tell me what the average rep makes in a year? I am currently working for a company that I love, but this company that I love is not paying the bills.

PLEASSEEEE!!! Can someone give me some details, not about how much you hate the company...but how much people make. That's it. I know this probably sounds horrible, but I really really would like to know. Thanks!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I am in the same boat as you, considering leaving a great company to leave for more money. I have a friend who just got hired and loves their job with WC, but it sounds like the problems come down the road. Obviously, if you sit on your butt all day watching Days of Our Lives, and get fired for not working, you are going to hate, and lash out at the company. But, is this a legit company to work for? I would also like to know the answer to this question. Do people hate it for not doing their job, or is it a great company to work for that expects sales people to sale?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been mentioned numerous times already but needs to be said again:

Look at the number of job postings on WC's website. That's all one needs to know moving forward with their decision to work or not to work for WC.

It's not about a lazy rep here and there. It's the WC culture that kills good, hard working reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would WC be a good stepping stone into the industry?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any good things about Warner Chilcoot...trying to decide if I want to accept and offer

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know Kirk Cameron got into the industry:)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing glamorous about WC unless you think being laid face down and having someone(DM/RM who the DM is trying to impress so he can keep his job) shit and piss on your back while you are trying to do everything you can if that sounds good to you then you will love WC. Take it from someone who is currently employed by WC and works 50-60 hours a week.. Nothing will ever be good enough for this company and if you are looking for a long term job then you are looking in the wrong place. Funny thing is I am very successful at what I do for this company. Keep me in your prays bc I currently trying to get out of this hell hole.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it interesting that a couple of you brag about how "great" of a company Warner Chilcott is. I had over seven years in Pharma, and was highly disappointed from the very beginning. First, they talk a big game about the money you can earn, haha. The pay is less than I made eleven years ago, with Merck, straight out of college.
    They did a layoff on 10 December.....yes, two weeks before Christmas, and paid those personnel for the ten days. No heads up, so you could look for a job, plan for and cancel Christmas trips already planned and paid for. It was a horrible, unprofessional, unethical way to treat the families that had worked very hard, many evenings, for a company that pays very little. It is a joke of a company, with the worst management I have ever seen in my life.
    My manager who is a devout Mormon, had me pay physicians, here in Texas, to get them to prescribe. No, not after they were prescribing....put them on the payroll to give them an incentive to prescribe. So corrupt of a system in that company.
    If you are considering this company, in Texas, or anywhere else....DO NOT !!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not go to this company. The ones who survived the 10 December layoff, many of whom came from P&G, have different opinions because they are thinking of that company, not the short term job(s) with WC. This company promises great money, pays extremely low salaries, and works you tirelessly. The speakers get paid regardless of what they write, and are often put on the payroll to get them to write...(yes, pay for play). My former manager is a devout Mormon, here in Texas, who was totally into this. He would say, " even if they are not writing, this will motivate them". What an unethical company. Noone ever said a word because they needed a job...oh well. They couldnt even do like all the other company's and give you a month or two to get things together for your family. They laid us off on 10 December 2011, with zero notice...yep, two weeks before Christmas. Over 275 families without a job.
    Let me just say, I hate the company, my ex manager, and the unethical way they do business. ( And for all the corruption, that crappy ass drug, still has less than a 5% market share.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just interviewed with this company and after reading all of the negative remarks, I have to say that I am a little scared. Is there anything positive about WC?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which Division?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Osteo...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No there is nothing positive. If you can hire on with any other Pharma Co. you should do so. I am in the Osteo Division and insurance coverage is horrible, leadership is worse and the required evening hours are ridiculous.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go ahead, take the plunge, sell your sole to the devil and be miserable!!! I do not know a single WC employee that was happy with their job. Yes you can earn up to 75k a year in bonus, the reality is that few do. Is it because that all the people they hire were "bad hires", "mistakes", "people couldnt handle it", "not good sales people"? NO!! If you have interviewed at WC you know you have to be in the top 10% of your previous salesforce. Go ahead and figure out the mathematical probability of all these people being a "mistaken hire". WRONG, the people that leave get sick of selling a drug that has zero formulary coverage, almost identical efficacy to generic and have a conscience, are moral and have other options for an actual respectable place to work. I would encourage the FDA or any other governing body to do an exit interview with every person that has worked at the WC for the last 5 years. The resounding answer would be the same, huge shit hole, encouraged to do unethical and illegal activities to get the job done. Leaving the WC is the best career move I have ever made. Good luck!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your family will have plenty of money while you are in jail you fucking shit head!